Leather Day: Strike a Pose, Take a Picture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2granny said:

ca7a076d.jpg

do you have this one with the others still in it? I don't think I've seen this one before

Thank you thank you thank you! :love: that's such a good picture. Just goes to show you when you start to think you've seen almost all of the old ones out there, you'll realize that's probably impossible!

Last edited:
You know what? I love it when you girls post so many awesome pictures, but at the same time, there's so many great ones that I have a hard time picking out which ones I love the most to share in my posts! LOL. Seriously, though, what an awesome thread...the 4th and 5th pages in particular make me a VERY happy little camper :drool: :combust: :hyper:...but I love the whole thread's worth of stuff. The peace sign pictures, him at the piano...it's all awesome :up:.

Lauryl said:

Awwwww...:cute:. He's so adorable in the early pictures...:heart:. But that last picture of him on the 3rd page...good god, Bono, eat something! He looks so skinny there!

Anywho, so yeah, early days: adorable...

Sad_Girl said:

...and look how quickly he matured. Seriously, this picture...oh, boy...*Fans herself*

u2granny said:

And I've never seen THIS one before! Ooooohhhh...I like this one very, very much :yes:. And that picture of him in that red shirt on the first page...one of the best examples of a guy I like in red (seriously, every one of the guys I like has always managed to look insanely good in any red things they've worn. I like that).

Originally posted by Sad_Girl
He's such a ham!

Yes, yes, he is. But God love him for it, right?

Angela

Last edited:
He's such a ham!

Moonlit_Angel said:
Yes, yes, he is. But God love him for it, right?

Angela

God and just about every living breathing person on the face of the planet loves him for it, I think.

Particularly the women :love:

WOW! I have to go take a cool shower. Anything with Bono without sunglasses is to die for. Wish he would consider contacts. He has such amazing eyes!!!:drool:

I like this one too!!

normal_sunsetbono.jpg

It seems to me that this bloke has been blessed with amazing looks right from the word go. Every photo here, albeit at different stages of his life, reveals a delicious human being. In fact, he's so delicious, I think I could eat him..lol

Anyone care to join me in a nibble...:angel:

youvedonewhat said:
It seems to me that this bloke has been blessed with amazing looks right from the word go. Every photo here, albeit at different stages of his life, reveals a delicious human being. In fact, he's so delicious, I think I could eat him..lol

Anyone care to join me in a nibble...:angel:

**pulls up a chair *** Sure!!! No utensils necessary---bare hands!!

Seriously though. Bono is the only person whose pictures have a habit of stopping me dead in my tracks--makes me lose my train of thought---and makes my mouth go dry.

U2FloridaFan said:
Or these 2

bonoedun.jpg

bonoedunsexy.jpg

Oooohhhh...niiiiiiiccccceeee...:yes: :up:.

Originally posted by youvedonewhat
It seems to me that this bloke has been blessed with amazing looks right from the word go.

Mmhm. He was blessed with a lot of things from the beginning-charisma, good looks, intelligence...

By the way, I love the word "bloke" :D.

And yeah, I'm in agreement with the idea of a caption for that one picture. Best thing I can come up with is: "So is this how Mick Jagger does the strut now?" Not all that funny, though *Shrugs*. You girls are much better at humor than I am.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom