Leather Day: Knight Commander Cover Me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hcbiggs2002 said:
Q_cover_1997.jpg

Love this one!

hcbiggs2002 said:

You wouldn't happen to have a larger version of this? :ohmy: Coz I have a b/w photocopied version of this cover with the interview, and I'd loved to have it in full colour!! :drool:

And thanks Bonocomet for the huge version of the November 28th 1991 Rolling Stone, another one I've been looking for!! :bow:

You're welcome hcb and last unicorn :) I only wish I had a bigger scanner for the big mags like RS. Maybe someday, then I'll have to rescan all the big ones... ah well.... I don't have that Premiere either hcb... but if I ever find it I'll let you know!

Not a mag cover--but a CD cover--I just got a call from a local store & they told me I was the winner of a U2 18 Poster--I had forgotten I put my name in for it. :wink:

Bono's Doll said:
Not a mag cover--but a CD cover--I just got a call from a local store & they told me I was the winner of a U2 18 Poster--I had forgotten I put my name in for it. :wink:
WOW! that's amazing! not to be cliche

BonoFox1 said:

U R welcome Trinity and hcbiggs!!! :hug:
This Fly Bono pic has been hanging over my bed for yeeeaaaarrrsss!!! I have it in a large calander size I LOVE waking up to this Hot Bono/chest pic!!:drool:

I have a b/w photocopied version of that cover, plus the interview, for well over a decade now too, sent to me by MrsEdge :heart:, and have long been wanting a decent sized full colour version of it! :sexywink:

Found a few more covers in my computer files....

NME1993.jpg

Back
Top Bottom