Larry's kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:uhoh: This is a sensitive topic. Larry is a very private person and he doesn't want pictures of his children to be posted on the internet for everyone to see. So it would be nice to respect his wish and not post the pictures here.
However, I've sent you an email regarding this topic.

tlski said:
Are we allowed to post pictures of Larry's kids? I found some last night. :hyper: :hyper:

I suppose also, it would depend on what kind of pictures they were and when they were taken. If it was a public event or public place (i.e the Hawaii beach pics. w/Larry, Ava, and Ezra) then I would say it's ok, because if he really expected no pics taken of his kids, he would have to lock them in their rooms or hide them under a blanke a la Michael Jackson:yikes: It's still sad that a celeb can't take their kids somewhere like a normal parent without having idiots in their face with a camera, but I think they know it comes with the territory. However, if the pics. are from a private property, a private event, and they were somehow snapped completely illegaly, I would say no. I'm not a mod, obviously, I just don't want to see you or anyone else get in trouble. If anyone really wants to see them, they could PM you or e-mail you if you or they are not able to PM.

This is a very gray area. We don't have rules against posting pictures of their kids. There are some pictures that have been made very public...like, pics that were published in magazines. To tell people that they can't post those is kind of silly, since they are so readily available. However, we kind of ask people to use their own discretion, especially in regards to Larry, as he has seemed to strive the most to keep his kids away from the lens.

Bonochick said:
This is a very gray area. We don't have rules against posting pictures of their kids. There are some pictures that have been made very public...like, pics that were published in magazines. To tell people that they can't post those is kind of silly, since they are so readily available. However, we kind of ask people to use their own discretion, especially in regards to Larry, as he has seemed to strive the most to keep his kids away from the lens.
Out of respect I will not post them. If you want them you'll have to post your email. I can't get PM as I am not a premium member.

oops, I forgot to put my email, please excuse, I'm new at this
<fscottconnel@yahoo.com>
I hope this is ok

For all who have seen the picture,is it of them on the beach? I saw one not too long ago in Rolling Stone Magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom