Ladies, I need your best Bono and U2 pictures!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And here are a few more for you all
F381838.jpg

EV96851.jpg

Fa73120.jpg

F685576.jpg

For those who like the vintage video caps I'll post more for you tomorrow. I've posted IWF, Gloria, THBAO, Desire, and PRide and maybe a few others.

Glad you guys like them. I thought I was the only one liking the vintage days - that was before I started sharing pics with U2K and others. Thanks for sharing girls.

Originally posted by icelady:

1g26962.jpg

very nice...[/B]

I'll say that's nice!!
eek.gif
smile.gif

*THUD* He's so gorgeous! I know that's recent, where was it taken?! He's still looking hot!

And this one, oh those eyes!
Fa73120.jpg

What a shame the guy put his name across Bono! Oh, the one of him shirtless with the TIGHT black pants and those boots, MMMMMMM!

These are all so beautiful, another treasure chest! I look forward to more! Will people ever notice what we have here with you, the treasure lady, and see that these are NOT the same 25 pics? Oh I hope so! EXCELLENT pics!!!! If you're off already, see you in the morning! Can't wait to see what you 'dig up' next!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 11-13-2001).]

Thank you ladies. I knew you all would come through if I asked. The pictures are awesome. I am going to e-mail this to her office, so when she gets in to work in the morning, she will have a very happy surprise. You all are the best!

Thanks again!

Ladies, thanks again for the awesome pictures. It worked, my sister and her co-workers have been enjoying this thread and the elevated Bono thread. LOL!!!

I think we have a new PLEBA member in the works...
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom