Joshua Tree [2 CD/1 DVD] [Limited Edition Super Deluxe]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

javiu2

The Fly
41pzo6kpmilss400mk4.jpg

Image of the special edition published in Amazon

U2Miracle.com

OMG, thank you for posting, this looks amazing! I have already ordered the Super Deluxe Edition, but it won't be shipped before December!

Looks great.. so if some promo copies are already out there how long do you think it will take for the 'Red Hill' video to hit youtube?

I was looking at the differnt versions of it yesterday This is the one I will be getting :D

Thanks javiu2 For posting the photo and the link :D

bella88 said:

Maybe it be worth while buying it on Amzon its cheaper on there. :D

True, but I am so impatient and the thought of waiting for something in the post when it is available in the shops would frustrate me immensely :yikes:

Down Under said:

True, but I am so impatient and the thought of waiting for something in the post when it is available in the shops would frustrate me immensely :yikes:

:yes: I'll be at Best Buy when the doors open at 10a.m. Nov . 20 ,but I may have to wait till Dec. 25 to open it . :(

I really Love when U2 releases something for Christmas , it's just like being a kid again . :hyper:

Last edited:
gluey said:
Bugger Christmas....I'm getting it anyway!! :lmao:

:lmao: AGREED! I hate Christmas anyway, and the more my hubby says "wait til Chirstmas" the closer I take steps to the store! :evil:

The staff at the post office laugh at me with the amount of Amazon stuff I get through the mail....if they knew it was 95% U2 stuff they'd be :yikes:

:giggle:

:combust: Wow, that looks cool! *wants*

I'm gonna ask for it from my parents for Christmas because then I have a really cool present to look forward to.

(And I won't have to pay for it myself. :shifty: )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom