ISO pic (you know this is serious bc of my icon)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MonaVox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
[color=royal blue]Hey ho PLEBA let's go~~ does anyone have this pic bigger?
bono48.jpg

I want it as a poster, but I want to know if Bono is at his ultimate JT prettiest there or not. I can?t really see his face too well. For all I know he could be sittin there cross eyed.

See fer my dorm in September I'ma need to bring things to remind me of home.

Like Bono.

AND HOW HE DOESN'T LIVE THERE.

:bono: : Except under your desk

Except under my desk

:bono: : then again you also think a squad of Gay Dancing Cowboys is at your disposal.

:larry: : and that Morrissey writes sonnets in your closet

:bono: : does the University have facilities suited to accomodate people of your condition, Moaner?

.........:eyebrow: :mad:
[/color]

[color=royal blue]*ahem* Anyway on ebay

:bono: : ?

Yes. I shop on ebay. Ebay rocks, man.

:bono: : Is that why I suddenly have an antique lamp down here.

OK listen Bono my parents were crazy enough to have me open a bank account, thinking I could do simple math and spend sensibly.

:bono: : wow were they high?

:adam: : who's high?

OK LISTEN ADAM you don't even live here. Now can I please finish my post.
[/color]

Last edited:
[color=royal blue]:bono: : Go ahead, love.

OK well I-- O_O OMD BONO. Did you just use "love" as a term of endearment type thingie?

:bono: : I believe I did, love.

Homina..............

:edge: : *SIGH* And from the looks of it, she won't be over this little infatuation any time soon. I mean some of your garls are OUR age and still pine fer Boner.

:bono: : and you as well, Edge, m'boy.

:edge: : .......really?

:bono: : Sure, sure. Don't sell yourself short. Why, did you see, they even had a whole thread devoted to your posterior.

:edge: : So it does exist....

:bono: : what was that?

:edge: : Nothing.
[/color]

[color=royal blue]:adam: : now is this a thread in which I'm a manmade material or just.....MAN?

No this isn't a cardboard Adam thing.

:adam: : ah.

:larry: : Moaner, would ye harry oop an? finnish yer post?

You know, Larry. You sound a little more Scottish to me every day.

:Larry: : I don?t want the GDC?s to know I speak English.

Ah.
[/color]

wertsie said:
hmmm...wasn't there a poster of that pic for sale someplace? Or was it just an 8X10? I can't remember!

[color=royal blue]They're posters....but that's what I'm trying to figure out. If I want the poster or not.[/color]

[color=royal blue]But I don't know if Bono is at the supreme level of hotness or not! I WANT TO WALL TO FEAR ME.

:bono: : :ohmy:

O wait I just saw Bonochick's ginormous contribution

HHHHMMMMMMM
[/color]

Oh my...that Bono poster is kind of scary...I mean, the HAT is freakin me out here...

IMO, Bono doesn't look his absolute JTree hottest in that poster, Mona...joost my opinion...

And another thing...

Is this not a Jtree pic of Bono on a poster for ZooTV? I'm confused...

:adam: : This is not unusual...

Shut up, you.

u1944.jpg

BTW, I joost bought these posters from pushposters...I got three posters for $25..too cool :)
pou2all2.jpg

posts.jpg

podis2.jpg

I don't know about that poster, Mona. It doesn't look like absolutely mouth watering Bono hottness.

I just got this poster. It's not JT Bono, but Zoo Tv non-Fly Bono is quite delectable himself.

u1946.jpg

MonaVox said:

I have this poster - I hate it. You can have it if you want (although I'd have to hunt for it).

Around '94-ish (give or take a few years), there was this great poster sale at my school. I found this fantastic poster of Bono, in an overcoat, walking along the river. Sadly, I didn't have enough $$ on me. I went to get funds and when I came back, they had sold all of those posters! :scream:

I hunted for it at various sites. I found this guy who said he thought he knew the poster - Bono in an overcoat in the woods. I thought I found the poster at long last. JOY! Instead, it was the one shown in your link. Blech.

So to this day, I am searching for that picture/poster. My memory says it is in black and white. Bono is NOT close-up, rather in the distance. He has JT-era hair. He's walking along a river in the woods. It's a great shot and I can't believe I've never seen it again. Sigh...

MonaVox said:
[color=royal blue]:adam: : now is this a thread in which I'm a manmade material or just.....MAN?

No this isn't a cardboard Adam thing.

:adam: : ah.

[/color]

you...don't...like my cba? :sad:

*comforts twin* there there...we all love cba...to some extent...you know we can make up for it...

btw, i just got a paycheck, so i'm going to buy a couple of posters for my college dorm next year...i'm so compulsive when it comes to u2 stuff.........

[color=royal blue]1. Emily that poster is COOL I've seen that one fer sale too but have never seen as big a pic of it!

2. Dr Who, that poster giveth me nightmares :p He looks like he should have pigeons following him.

3. Nothing against the CBA. In fact, I thought was the one who kind of brought him into existence, giving him parts many moons ago in my plays. I just thought Adam should be in the thread.

4. OK I'ma lookin at some other U2 posters on ebay. I'll let you know what I decide on.
[/color]

Back
Top Bottom