Interested in downloading U2 videos?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
WOOHOO!!!!! Finally!!!!! I'm so happy for you! So how'd you like it!?!?!

i liked it alot. bono and his dancing cracked me up. he reminded me of Gumby.

Hey, Kate, email me, i am at work and i need to tell you something about the package i sent. my work email is: Iris.Sarabia@Transamerica.com

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 03-20-2002).]

AARRRRGH!!! I'm at home on spring break so I can't download!! *sniff sniff*

*kari bangs fist on wall and runs back into corner, cradling and stroking her lemon*

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
i liked it alot. bono and his dancing cracked me up. he reminded me of Gumby.

well at least people have stopped calling adam gumby. whew!

------------------
***ALOTWU***

I'm glad you guys are lovin' the video! I'll leave it up for a day or two more to make sure everyone who wants it got it, and then I'll switch!
smile.gif

Giant Lemon and Hippy, you guys are the greatest! I'm supposed to be looking for a job today but I found somethng better to do - watch a bunch of U2 vids! Thanks!

Looking forward to seeing Stay.

Originally posted by Discoteque:
AAAAHHHH!!!! I didn't get to DL the SATS Miami vid...can you post it again, pleeeeze??

thanks!

Sorry, Disco! Here you go: [LINK REMOVED]
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Giant Lemon (edited 04-02-2002).]

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
*bump* for Disco

*bump*

DiScO!!! DiScO!!!
where in the world is that girl?!?!

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
she is the dreamer, she's imagination...

I know you guys are probably really sick of this thread already, but I want to bump it up to make sure everyone downloads SATS before I move on to the other vids. Don't hurt me!
smile.gif

I know you guys are probably really sick of this thread already, but I want to bump it up to make sure everyone downloads SATS before I move on to the other vids. Don't hurt me!
smile.gif

For some reason, everytime I click on the link the media window opens but I get an error message saying that the page is down at the moment. whaz up with that?? Stoopid computer...

Originally posted by lady lemonade:
For some reason, everytime I click on the link the media window opens but I get an error message saying that the page is down at the moment. whaz up with that?? Stoopid computer...

It's not a link for a website...you have to right click and save target as...That should work
smile.gif

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

It's back. The fight. So is anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning. The tears. Their eyes. Why isn't anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning?

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Okay, here's Love Is Blindness. Just do right click, save as, and you'll be all set: [LINK REMOVED]

------------------
"We miss our lemon, I'd just like to say that." - Bono 5/9/01

The world turns and we get dizzy
Is it spinning for you
The way it's spinning for me?

[This message has been edited by Giant Lemon (edited 04-02-2002).]

Hey Rachel! I was wondering if you could give me a link for the LNOE vid (if you can). I've had it for a while, but I can't find it anymore dangit! Thanks again for doing this girl!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Hey GiantLemon
smile.gif
so awesome fo you to do this!

do you copy these from your TV? I unfortunately don't have the software to do that ... but if you do, then drop me an email oliveu2cm2yahoo.com... I think there's something we might be able to work out

smile.gif

------------------
Well you can bump and grind If it's good for your mind
Well you can twist and shout Let it all hang out
But you won't fool the children of the revolution

U2 Take Me Higher

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
do you copy these from your TV? I unfortunately don't have the software to do that ... but if you do, then drop me an email oliveu2cm2yahoo.com... I think there's something we might be able to work out

No, I don't copy them from my TV. I don't have the technology (or knowledge!) to do that. These are just videos I've managed to get from Morpheus, etc. Sorry!
smile.gif

Marina- I'll put LNOE back up later tonight.
smile.gif

I just went to U2.com.. and doth mine eyes decieve me?
THE SPANISH EYES VIDEO??
*did not know of this* http://desire.u2.com/quicktime/excl_spanish_fly_high.mov
right clickus savus! It is quite thudworthy.
*runs off to make stills*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Thanks a lot girls for the vids! I've got a crappy connection and it takes me so long to download the vids but it's worth it!

------------------
~*~Keep your head up cause a new day's gonna come...Midnight--Oh...she can't sleep she's afraid to dream...My Spanish Rose~*~

Originally posted by hippyactress:
It's not a link for a website...you have to right click and save target as...That should work
smile.gif

Thanks hippy
smile.gif
thing is my computer is so slow it said it would take me 5 hours to download it so I ended up cancelling it. Gotta get a DSL connection...
Oh, and how do you open .mov files, is there something I gotta download?
thanks
smile.gif

yahoo. thank u. ive been dying to see the SATS miami video for ages.

------------------
----Maria----

what you dont have you dont need it now

Kristie - Thanks for the tip on Spanish Eyes. That was great! I loved the bit where with Bono and the microphone. The look on his face was priceless!

Giant Lemon - thanks again for the other vids!

Originally posted by lady lemonade:
Thanks hippy
smile.gif
thing is my computer is so slow it said it would take me 5 hours to download it so I ended up cancelling it. Gotta get a DSL connection...
Oh, and how do you open .mov files, is there something I gotta download?
thanks
smile.gif

.mov files are QuickTime files...you can download quicktime player and they will play in there
smile.gif

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

It's back. The fight. So is anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning. The tears. Their eyes. Why isn't anyone giving way? It's just like in the beginning?

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Hey Giant Lemon,

Do you know if there is something wrong with the video of Love is Blindness? I tried to download it twice and the file I got is only 42 KB...and no video at all
frown.gif

Btw, thank you so much for the Miami version of SATS!!!

Originally posted by follower:
Do you know if there is something wrong with the video of Love is Blindness? I tried to download it twice and the file I got is only 42 KB...and no video at all
frown.gif

Hmmmmm.... I tried downloading the video myself, and it worked fine. The file should be about 42MB. I don't know what the problem is- if it's still giving you problems I'll upload the video again to see if that helps.

Thanks again for your kind offer Giant Lemon, but I realised that I had some problems with my cable yesterday. Now it?s downloading...really slowly, but I?ll get the video
smile.gif

Btw, my vote goes to Last Night on Earth to be the next one...never suceeded in getting that one.
smile.gif

If Two Hearts Beat As One video is mpeg an larger than 10 mb and/or if Last Night On Earth is mpeg an larger than 28 mb.... could you post em when you get the chance? thank you!

I know most of you PLEBA girls (and boys) probably have these videos already, but I thought that some of you might be interested. My university gives everyone some free server space, so I'm willing to put videos online if you guys want to download them. The only thing is that only one video can be online at a time due to space constraints, so I could switch the video every couple days or week.

Here are all the videos I have. Please tell me if you'd like to download any of them!
smile.gif

All I Want Is You
Beautiful Day (different edit)
Beautiful Day (official)
Desire
Discotheque (regular version)
Discotheque (dance remix)
Discotheque (Steve Osbourne remix)
Elevation
Even Better Than the Real Thing
The Fly
The Ground Beneath Her Feet
HMTMKMKM
ISHFWILF
If God Will Send His Angels
Last Night On Earth
Lemon (pop up video)
Love Is Blindness
Mysterious Ways
New Year's Day
Numb
One (Bono in the bar)
One (drag version)
One Tree Hill (it's a perfomance from 1989- could be Rattle & Hum)
Please
Pride
Stay
Staring at the Sun
Staring at the Sun (Miami version)
Stuck in a Moment (European)
Stuck in a Moment (American)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Sweetest Thing
Two Hearts Beat As One
The Unforgettable Fire
Walk On (US version)
Walk On (Brazilian version)
Where the Streets Have No Name
With or Without You

GL: Where do I go to download these video's? You can email me at ronb6@cox.net
Thanks

new orleans, I think Giant Lemon explained how it works in her first post, the one you highlighted. She will be putting up the videos we choose here, but not all of them at the same time. Maybe you could vote in your fave, as I did for Last Night on Earth
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom