In another lifetime, what might they be? Pic request.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I found Olive's creation... :drool:

bonocowboy.gif

and here's Bono driving my car :cool:

Bonoinmycar.jpg

... with Bacon... dont ask :laugh:

bonobacon.jpg

and as Justin Timberlake :barf:

justbono.jpg

Bono Mot said:
I can't take responsibility for this (indeed, I WON'T take responsibility for this! :wink: ) -- somebody else put it together.

pope_bono.jpg

good plan.

Ok wait I just need an official here...the rugby picture of bono is a photoshop???

Because I had a bet going with someone about that.

Your pix are great, girls, thank you. I laft so much, my sides ached! Wot a good way to begin the w/e...

Anyways, my apols to whomever originally came up w/this as I can't remember. I saved it onto my computer quite some time ago. I hope that you won't mind me sharing it again...

BonoFashion_signed.jpg

This freaks me out evey time I look at it but I find it so amazingly funny....:lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

bono_212 said:
Ok wait I just need an official here...the rugby picture of bono is a photoshop???

Because I had a bet going with someone about that.

duh! ofcourse it isn't Bono :)
Bono's body is less shiny, more hairy, ad his shoulders are freckled :cute:
also, Bono has a tummy(with tummyfurr) and his is not that muscular... and he's also not tanned.. bonos body is as white as milk!(see pics of the mexico holiday of Bono in shorts :wink: )

youvedonewhat said:
Your pix are great, girls, thank you. I laft so much, my sides ached! Wot a good way to begin the w/e...

Anyways, my apols to whomever originally came up w/this as I can't remember. I saved it onto my computer quite some time ago. I hope that you won't mind me sharing it again...

BonoFashion_signed.jpg

This freaks me out evey time I look at it but I find it so amazingly funny....:lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:yikes: :no: :yikes:

youvedonewhat said:

BonoFashion_signed.jpg

ahahahahahaha!!! OMG!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Bono with that hair and all that!!! ahahah :laugh: and the picture is so well done, it almost looks like it should be like that! hahaha XD

youvedonewhat said:

BonoFashion_signed.jpg

:sad: :yikes: :scream: :no: I have mixed emotions about this one!

youvedonewhat said:
BonoFashion_signed.jpg

OH GOD!!!!!! this pic scared the bejeebees out of me! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

you'vedonewhat, hillarious thread! some of these are pricesless!! but the one above, it's going to take some time to get over that one! Poor Bono!!!

Aaahhhh please stop quoting that scarey frizzy haired white dress one!!!! I can't take it one more time!!!! :crazy:

sorry :grumpy:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom