images.google.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

david

ONE love, blood, life
Did a search for Bono and came up with some funny pictures. So I will add funny captions.

bono.jpg

This poor guy was having his picture taken when all the sudden Bono stood next to him and then ran away.

2001-06-14-bono-inside.jpg

Guy says to Bono "Ah so going to James Brown's hair stylist is really working out for you"

story.bono.baby.jpg

Yes smile for the camera Paul, that's a good boy you are going to grow up to be a good accountant aren't you!

bono.gif

So let me get this straight, you were trying to get to the stage and somehow you ended up in my office? While you're hear can I trouble you for a check up?

bono.jpg

we see the flames grow higher and higher

bono.jpg

"I better hurry up and drive to that press conference. The world needs to know I am going to take over lead singing for the Chilli Peppers!"

bono.jpg

Another case of someone getting their picture taken and then all the sudden Bono runs in and ruins the picture. We must put a stop to this.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

I spelled "here" wrong in that one caption.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Back
Top Bottom