I'm changing.. I'm scared...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aine_hewson

Acrobat
Recently I had a desilusion about love, another one, who I thought it was totally true to me, wasn't, and when I asked for the truth, he didn't say, he actually lied in some way my heart broke not in two, but in many pieces...

I'm not sorry for what he has done for me, maybe I should be greatful, because this is making me get mature, I'm seeing that I need love, but it's not everything in my life, I need objectives, and when someone bring me down, I should fall, look at me, and say that I love myself and see that I don't deserve this and keep my life rolling, just now I can really make a sense to "never let the bastards bring your down" sentence. I'm easily brought down by many people, cause im too sensitive for everything, I'm also having family problems, and that caused me a emotional stress, and I had to go to the hospital because of it... all of this problems are making me grow as a person, my faith has born again...

But at the same time I'm happy I'm getting mature for somethings, I'm also scared... Maybe I'm scared of people hurting me and I don't feel anything, or I'm scared to become cold... But that's how life goes... right?

Aine, it's completely normal to feel scared and desoriented.

Life is a complex thing: it's made up of lovely moments and not so lovely moments.

Getting hurt, not only in a romantic scenario, is part of growing up. It's a nasty thing and while that suffering lasts you think life is not that worthy.

But at the same time ( and in a certain way), all that process allows you to become stronger and assertive. It's amazing how you get to know yourself in situations like that.

Just look inside yourself, think what you want in life, where do you want to be in 5 years. Keep that in mind and go ahead. Don't listen to those eejits who don't know who they are and what they want and for that reason try to make other people miserable.

I know it's hard to go on when one has been hurt. Please don't close yourself to other people. Allow them to get to know you, show them how strong you are, what a lvoely person you are...
If you feel confident about yourself, people will notice that and will be even more interested in you. And among that people there will be a special someone who will truly love you...

Change is always frightening, accepting it is much easier than fighting it. Have courage and let it happen, you don't want to be stuck in the same place forever.

Back
Top Bottom