If Pleba girls are scary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jam Jar

New Yorker
In the middle of the Pine Barrens with the Jersey
then you must have strange, scary, or odd pictures of yourselves! most people admit that they're not photogenic or don't take good pictures- but here, it's okay! post! :) here, i shall start- i have found that knitting needles can be hair decorations..sorta..

3348%3B42323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B%3A36%3A4%3A%3Bot1lsi

...so I'm not in that last one

but I'm in this one!
So's my absent twin Hippy!
*squeeeeze*
attachment.php

speaking of... :mac:

Attachments

• kristie.jpg
    kristie.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 88
I have a really goofy picture of me but I haven't scanned it yet and my scanner is so fookin' slow!

Maybe tomorrow...

I posted this in another thread earlier today...a pic of me from the first time I got drunk:

3348%3A%3A6323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B9%3C69863ot1lsi

My friends always tell me I look evil/scary in this pic...the gal on the left is an old friend of mine named Natasha...*wonders whatever happened to her...*

Attachments

• tashakat.jpg
    tashakat.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 65
unfortunately i don't have a scanner....otherwise i'd show you all my really funny pictures......the time will come.......here's my one picture......

Attachments

• nycworklaura.jpg
    nycworklaura.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
You really truely wanna see a scary pic?? Ok..here it goes..But then don't say I didn't warn you!!!! ;)

__hr_Scary!.jpg

LOL! That pic was taken at a friend's party where we all were supposed to dress up. My friend on the right was dressed as a school girl and I dressed up as a...goth??? vampire?? lol..I have no idea what I was supposed to be! lol:laugh:

But I don't usually look like that! I swear! Here's a pic too prove it! :D

Michael.jpg

Ceci-yo.jpg

hey, i didn't know you were from buenos aires....i was born there.....but don't ask cause i don't speak spanish.....:slant:.....

Stories for Boys said:
hey, i didn't know you were from buenos aires....i was born there.....but don't ask cause i don't speak spanish.....:slant:.....

No way! Really? That's so cool!

How come you were born over here? Give me details!! I'm curious now!! :D

Discoteque said:
MAN, Flavie!!! You look ZACTLY like Ali in this picture!!! :ohmy:

Ceci-yo.jpg

(I liked the "goth" pic too...cos I used to be one!) :evil::macdevil:

*looks at her pic, then looks at her avatar. looks at her pic again*
Nope!!! LOL...I don't look like Ali! Maybe it's the hair style, but we all know the Ali clone in this forum is Miss Melissa!!!! ;)

uhh...these are the strangest ones i can find on my computer, 'cause i'm too lazy to bust out the scanner...

Da first one is me trying not to fall into the icky water at the overnight senior party 'cause i lost me golfball (as you may be able to tell from my spiffy labels), and the second one is me doing something at my friend's open house. I'm not sure what. methinks that's a trampoline though.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 70
Ultraviolet Light said:
uhh...these are the strangest ones i can find on my computer, 'cause i'm too lazy to bust out the scanner...

Da first one is me trying not to fall into the icky water at the overnight senior party 'cause i lost me golfball (as you may be able to tell from my spiffy labels), and the second one is me doing something at my friend's open house. I'm not sure what. methinks that's a trampoline though.

LOL!!!!! That second picture is sooooooo cool! I love it! :)

Niamh_Saoirse said:

No way! Really? That's so cool!

How come you were born over here? Give me details!! I'm curious now!! :D

my parents taught at a bilingual school there and thus lived there for 6 years....during that time one of my sisters and i were born....we moved when i was 2 1/2 though, so i don't know any spanish....but yeah....any more questions??? :)

Stories for Boys said:

my parents taught at a bilingual school there and thus lived there for 6 years....during that time one of my sisters and i were born....we moved when i was 2 1/2 though, so i don't know any spanish....but yeah....any more questions??? :)

Ummmmmmm....*ponders* :scratch:

Yeah I have one more question! Where did you use to live? :)

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Ummmmmmm....*ponders* :scratch:

Yeah I have one more question! Where did you use to live? :)

heh...i don't know exactly where...y'know....the whole barely walking thing...i can ask my parents when they get back from my cottage in a few days though...my parents taught at st. andrews school though.....

Stories for Boys said:

heh...i don't know exactly where...y'know....the whole barely walking thing...i can ask my parents when they get back from my cottage in a few days though...my parents taught at st. andrews school though.....

yeah! St. Andrews! I know that school! One of my friends studied there. That school is in the Acassuso Beccar Victoria area..:)

coo'

i'll ask my parents...they'll be interested to know i have talked to someone from buenos aires...

btw, that's 1000 posts...woo!

my weirdness

the first pic is my doing dirty things to a pic of larry. the whited out section is a pic of my roomate and I didn't get permission to post her pic so I'm not going to, besides she is a U2 hater so we don't care about her. The bottom pic is me pointing at one of my u2 posters and holding my alien candle and just being generally strange and hyper.

Attachments

• pleba.jpg
    pleba.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 61
Here's me trying to tan my blindingly white Scottish legs. Put on some Bono shades for this one.

On edit, the pic didn't attach....hmmmm

Attachments

• tanning.jpg
    tanning.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Re: my weirdness

ILuvLarryMullen said:
the first pic is my doing dirty things to a pic of larry. the whited out section is a pic of my roomate and I didn't get permission to post her pic so I'm not going to, besides she is a U2 hater so we don't care about her. The bottom pic is me pointing at one of my u2 posters and holding my alien candle and just being generally strange and hyper.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I LOVE that first picture! hehehe...

Okay, I WILL scan some weird pictures of me today, but it's not even 8:30 in the morning and I'm still waking up.

Back
Top Bottom