i wonder what........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
strip club?
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

well um, RIGHT NOW (midnight EST), they're probably on a plane on the way to Miami...or are already there and at their hotel...or are out partying in MIAMI!!! My Mammy...

I muse about this many times during the day myself....just think, after this weekend, when the tour is--SNIFF!!!--OVER, we'll really be wondering what they're doing now!

Sure wish they'd turn the studio camera back on again....and that Willie would come back to tell us "what's goin on"!
frown.gif

I don't know about the others, but....in a little while Adam will be slipping into a hot bath....He is pouring the champy as I type this! *Cheers Ladies!*
wink.gif

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*
Adam's Press Secretary/Personal Assistant

i bet bono is getting drunk!

------------------
"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

Love,
Emily

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

You guys are ALL wrong...cause they came home with me after the concert...
smile.gif

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

IM me: ghettopoptart83

Originally posted by DML:
You guys are ALL wrong...cause they came home with me after the concert...
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
hee,hee

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*
Adam's Press Secretary/Personal Assistant

Attempting to conserve thread space and sorta on this topic...

I don't know if anyone frequents AtU2.com, but their Answer Guy column has a funny speculation on what Bono's Christmas plans are (nothing scandalous, unfortunately!). You can get to it via the front page at www.atu2.com.

Courtney :)

------------------
"Thank you. It was an amazing night."
- What Bono said to me after the April Dallas show, and what I think every female U2 fan would like to hear.

They're probably on their knees right now, praying that they win at least one VH1 award tonight. I'm crossing my fingers,too! Good luck, guys!

if they don't win a vh1 award it's our fault. it's a fan voted show.

so they confirmed the superbowl, eh? ...

courtney, that's pretty funny. poor bono baby.
wink.gif
smile.gif

------------------

Love,
Emily

Originally posted by Courtney:
Attempting to conserve thread space and sorta on this topic...

I don't know if anyone frequents AtU2.com, but their Answer Guy column has a funny speculation on what Bono's Christmas plans are (nothing scandalous, unfortunately!). You can get to it via the front page at www.atu2.com.

Courtney :)

hehe...I love the one about what kind of cars they drive...Edge's is too funny

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

IM me: ghettopoptart83

Back
Top Bottom