I Spy #4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You might have to get a photobucket account and upload your photos onto there. Then you can just copy the IMG code they give you and post it on here. Or, just find a picture on the internet, right click it, click properties and copy it, then paste it on here with the
s like you just did. :up:

^^I assume, msdw, that the "coo-coo" reference is to yourself, and not to my little friend here.

Hard to tell, as you have edited your post already.

But we are going to just move forward at this point. And keep an eye on things. :eyebrow:

Bomb_bandfeet.jpg

I spy with my little eye something that begins with T.

GracelandHarley said:
^^I assume, msdw, that the "coo-coo" reference is to yourself, and not to my little friend here.

Hard to tell, as you have edited your post already.

But we are going to just move forward at this point. And keep an eye on things. :eyebrow:

What is with some of you folks in here. Everyone is looking for Yuri around every damn corner.

I was not referring to anyone being crazy (except myself). Did I name anyone. No! Yet people are quick to take up arms over a perceived slight. Lighten up folks. Geez. This is suppose to be a fun forum (at least that was my hope). Instead with the few emails I have sent I have been asked not to refer to Bono as being dear and now this b.s. Enough! Let's have some fun folks. Life is too damn short.

Now back to our regular programming. What dang letter are we looking for now. Ah yes - the letter T. Something with the letter T.

How about tatoo? (on the meaty arm)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom