I JUST SAW THE VIDEO FOR WGRYWH!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mocool12

Refugee
I did! Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses was on MTV2 and I had the damn thing on mute for some reason! Anyway, I glanced over and saw Bono's sexy face and I freakin' jumped out of the chair and grabbed a blank tape. I threw it in the vcr, pressed record, and proceeded to sit back and drool. First of all, HOLY CRAP! They are all so extremely hot in this video! All these close-ups of Bono, and all in black and white....dang!!! It was awesome....then, as it ends, I rewind the tape to of course watch it over again, and guess what? THE FREAKIN' VCR WAS ON THE WRONG CHANNEL!!! So I ended up w/ some other crap and completely missed it! Yes, you could say that I'm slightly peeved.
mad.gif
But at least I got to see it, b/c I never have!! It rocked!
Sorry for the rant ladies...but oh man, that vid...!!!!!!!

I have that video on tape...I love it!

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight...

I always watch TV through my VCR with a tape in there that I can record on...then I never have to scramble for tapes or risk messing up the VCR.

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight...

God, I wish I had MTV2.....

But I have the video on tape, and I love it so much. It's just so........ simple. That's what makes it beautiful. It is amazing, and it emphasizes the song, which I love. Just black and white, and all the memories of ZOOTV (an amazing concert). I feel so bad that you couldn't tape it, but at least you'll have the memory of it.

"Hallelujah, heaven's white rose the doors you open......
.........I just cannot close"

------------------
"Coming to a rock n' roll show and watching television, what more could you ask for?"

"Surely, there must be more to it than that" ~ Kurt Loder

"Don't call me Shirley." ~ Larry

Hey- thanks wildhoney! I agree that it's a great video...
And Bonochick- dammit! You can be sure I'll always have a tape ready now!
biggrin.gif

they played angel of harlem, desire, and the unforgetablefire videos on mtv first i missed it but they mtv2 played them again and i taped it lets hope they play WGRYWH again ill set a tape now.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

WGRYWH is not one of my favourite U2 songs. And the bad boy even swears at the end of it, did you notice that?! And I don't like swearing at all. But he looks SO UNBELIEVABLY GOOD in that video!!

Frankly, I don't think I even noticed any of the other boys! Does Edge look good in that one?

------------------
Be a world, child, form a circle
Before we all go under

Damn... and I love swearing
wink.gif

No seriously - I think it's a marvelous video replete with close-up of LarryChest at the end. Mucho Goodness to be had!!!

*licks lips*

Originally posted by scatteroflight:
.... he looks SO UNBELIEVABLY GOOD in that video!!

Frankly, I don't think I even noticed any of the other boys!

DROOLING at the tought- YES BONO looks SO good in that one, better than in any video except the bar ONE IMO. He is so beautiful, sexy, seductive and tasty looking. I haven't seen it in years. I was disappointed it wasn't on the AB video collection I ordered and payed 20 bucks for. I guess I'll have to start leaving MTV 2 on all day now in hopes it plays again! Here is that gorgeous BONO!
7u52934.jpg

YYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

MTV2 played it again at about 2 in the night and i taped it lucky me.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I always watch TV through my VCR with a tape in there that I can record on...then I never have to scramble for tapes or risk messing up the VCR.

I do the same thing!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Were one but we're not the same... some us like the POP LOOK!" - ME!

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Back
Top Bottom