Hot Bono Pics Needed !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
5928be05.jpg

Heart pounding, feeling faint..can't stop looking.....must go to sleep now, with (visions of) the hot and sensual one in my bed (head).
LOVE TO ALL WHO POSTED- you're the best friends a bono lover could have:bow: :heart:

:crack: nearly three hours, that must be a record.... I screwed up on the carpet 'cause it was pure horror to do! Hope you gals like it
bonovanityfairmagtextlewp0.jpg

I think it was just too big, not blurry. When my scanner scans them too huge you see too much detail for it to be clear. (If you reduce the size a bit it gets clearer) But that^ one is just fine. :drool:

I just may have to print that one out :shifty:

Last edited:
Cant ysi it sorry, it will have to come to you via mail cross the dang ocean, but I'm hopin you'll be able to somehow gif it or something for us.

Now bow to your sensei! :drool:

:wink:

(sorry, I'm a Napolean Dynamite fan :drool: )

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
Cant ysi it sorry, it will have to come to you via mail cross the dang ocean, but I'm hopin you'll be able to somehow gif it or something for us.

Now bow to your sensei! :drool:

:wink:

(sorry, I'm a Napolean Dynamite fan :drool: )

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:x INFINITY!!

You realise this is the single most wanted thing on my list!!!!

I'd rather die than NOT gif that baby!!!!!!!!

That I do, realize that :flirt: but for you my darlin' anything.

I had to go to the end of the world and back to get it for ya... but I GOT it! heehee :wink:

Can you gif from a dvd? :uhoh:

bonocomet said:
That I do, realize that :flirt: but for you my darlin' anything.

I had to go to the end of the world and back to get it for ya... but I GOT it! heehee :wink:

Can you gif from a dvd? :uhoh:

:wink: yes, but I'd prefer to put the files on my pc first and gif the old fashioned way... so I could cut and paste things and such...

:drool: but I'm not sure if I'll survive watching it... so I hope to be able to gif it before I completely :combust:

Back
Top Bottom