Hey, Brazilian Fly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy you thought of me when you had it! Thanks again:) Can you please make a sig for me with this pic?

prettysunset.jpg

Last edited:
:shocked:

The avatars I did for you and Kitten disappeared! :ohmy:

I tried to edit the post and put them there again but it's not happening? What happened? :crazy:

I'll try to post them again.

Yeah, I know you like sexy Bono and I thought that maybe people who see the man that way (not the extremely heterosexual people like me of course :D) would think that Bono looks sexy on that pic so I thought maybe you would like it. You don't have to use it if you don't want it by the way.

Interference_28.jpg

Oh! You were just showing me the size. Sorry, that will work for the pics. Thank you :) :up:

Last edited:
I will use it, you know I change mine all the time. I have made about a hundred of them :reject: Once I learned how to make them I couldn't stop. So I will put it in soon but I never leave any of them very long. They all will eventually get used, and more than once! Thanks again for thinking of me! :hug:

:) :hug: I wanted the U2 pics posted before by me to be smaller, thank you. Sorry, do yo understand?

Thanks! ;) Don't feel bad. :hug: See, my sig now? That was before a big pic but made smaller, you might not know how to make it smaller, and that's fine. :) Like the size of your avatar is cool. :up:

Of course I can make it smaller..... your sig's 70 by 66. I've made those picture you wanted the same size now:

111.bmp

1112.bmp

I hope that's it. If that's not it than.... sorry but there's nothing I can do. :shrug:

TheBrazilianFly said:
Of course I can make it smaller..... your sig's 70 by 66. I've made those picture you wanted the same size now:

111.bmp

1112.bmp

I hope that's it. If that's not it than.... sorry but there's nothing I can do. :shrug:

:up: That's what I wanted, thanks! :)

What C.D. or C.D.S do you buy lately?

For me: The 7even Year Itch Greatest Hits 1994-2001 of Collective Soul! And the self-titled album of Blind Melon! ;)

I haven't bought anything lately. But I'm making a big list of cds and dvds I want to buy when I get there in America. Do you want to see it?

What cds have you bought lately?

Yes I have it on dvd. It's a kick ass documentary :up: But very little of Larry and Adam. :shame: They should do one of those for Achtun baby, it would be even more interesting. :hyper:

Of course, you know Bono and Edge are my fave. But I defintely think they should show more things with Adam and Larry. But maybe they like it better that way. We know beautiful Larry doesn't do interviews! lol. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom