Hellooooooooooo Outtheeeeeereeeee!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hey girlies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I miss you all sooooooooooooooooooo much!!! I'm having a blast here in DC with MikeSt. I've been corrupting the whole freakin state!!! *snort* I met up with my Foadie Twin clarity and we had a blasssst!!

Well I will be leaving for Dublin on Sunday
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I soooooooooooo can't wait!!! I'm so freakin excited i'm just going to combust!!!

*C O M B U S T*

*picks up pieces of self*

Ok ok...So I hope you all are doing looovely and you can e-mail me whenever you girlies want! mullen-girl@dublin.com

I love you girlies!!!!!!!!! Behave yourselves and I will definitely be seeing some of you soon in Dublin and I will hopefully post soon *crosses fingers*

Ooooooooh btw...guess what's the first thing i'm going to do in Dublin?!?!?! Go to Larry's house!!!!!! *snort*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
All I can say is beware of rocks being thrown at his window cos it'll be me hiding in the bushes in his house *snort*

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
you know that i will be contacting you when i get to Dublin. Yay!!! I am excited for you. My friend and I have started our countdown until we leave for Ireland. It is 10 days til we leave and we are excited, i cannot imagine how you must be feeling.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Woooooooooooooooooo 10 days girlie!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh that feckin rocks!!!!!! You said you'll be staying at the Clarence right??? So just in case by that time I don't have a cell phone yet I can just call the Clarence and ask for ya...just make sure to e-mail me your name and stuff ok?

Maaaaaaddie girlie we're going to be in Belfast on June 29th! So I hope we can meet up and stuff
biggrin.gif

Yesssssssssssssss It'll be Me, Marina aka MBI16, her friend I think, MikeSt and I dunno who else I think that's it
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Ahhhhhhhh girlie make sure to e-mail me your phone # so we can give ya a ring
smile.gif

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
Woooooooooooooooooo 10 days girlie!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh that feckin rocks!!!!!! You said you'll be staying at the Clarence right??? So just in case by that time I don't have a cell phone yet I can just call the Clarence and ask for ya...just make sure to e-mail me your name and stuff ok?

Maaaaaaddie girlie we're going to be in Belfast on June 29th! So I hope we can meet up and stuff
biggrin.gif

*on the verge of combustion* YES, I will be staying at the Clarence!!!!!!!!! *jumps up and down*
biggrin.gif
I will be there on the 16th. So you can just ask for me at the front desk. I am sure i will be able to find you and Marina and everyone else drunk in the bar in the lobby.
wink.gif
lol at drunk PLEBAns at the Clarence. WOOHOO!!!!

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Ya apareciste, eh? hehehe
Me preguntaba d?nde te hab?as metido...
smile.gif

Espero que la pases super bien en Dubl?n y que nos podamos encontrar pronto all?, porque como sabr?s ya me consegu? un irland?s.....lol....M?s razones para irme pronto de aqu?! lol

Te mando un beso grande y cuidate mucho!

PS: Raptalo a Gvain y guardalo hasta que yo llegue..lol
wink.gif

Flavia

OMD youse guys! I'm completely excited for you! (And a little jealous as I will still be in the US
frown.gif
)

Anyway, Cristy, Marina, Iris, EVERYONE! have an absolutely incredible time in Ireland! I have taken a vow that one day I, too, will make the pilgrimmage! lol

You must keep us all updated! We trust you guys for our vicarious living!
smile.gif

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

TWINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!* *gives you bag of rocks to throw at Larry's window for me* Send your address as soon as you get there and I'll send you and I'll return the generosity you showed me whilst I was in DC with you!! I love you man! lol
biggrin.gif

woo hoo MG! I've been thinkin aboutcha, wondering how you were doing, glad you're having a great time out in DC!

and you BETTAH get us some Edge-n-Larry action in Dubs SOON!!
biggrin.gif

Yesssssssssssssss It'll be Me, Marina aka MBI16, her friend I think, MikeSt and I dunno who else I think that's it
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Ahhhhhhhh girlie make sure to e-mail me your phone # so we can give ya a ring
smile.gif

So, *YOU'RE* the one going with Marina.... OHHHHH! All this time, I had no idea. Duh.
biggrin.gif

Yay for you! Jealous, jealous, jealous.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Don't forget to call me when you get here, babe!

smile.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

"If Larry's gay, I'll be a man!" -Michelle-

Ack girliesssssssssssssss!!!!! I'm so bloody excited!!!!

Btw Mike said that he doesn't want to be bailing me out the first week we're there so I won't be jumping over Larry's fence until maybe a week after *snort* Thanks to AM I have directions to get to Larry's house and she even told me of a secret passageway to get beside his house and be able to be there cos it's not on his property! *snort* Can you imagine me there?!?!?!

Suzie girlie you know you'll be the first one i'm going to call and i'll be screaming on the phone like "I"M HEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Lmao!

Iris girlie I got your info and I will definitely be looking for ya at the Clarence which by the way a friend of mine works at the Bar at the Clarence!!! She said for me to e-mail her and stuff and she can hook me up with free drinks and i'll be like "yeah free drinks with Larry on the side?" LOL

Ana! Que sorpresa me tienes?!?!?! Me muero de la curiosidad..mandame un mail.

Flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavieeeeeee! Espero que vayas pronto a Dublin para ver que maldades hacemos ahi LOL!

Twinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Behave yourself on the forum...ok well don't behave cos I know I won't *snort*

Everybody I love you girlies!!! And I will definitely update you girls from Dublin...Post on what the boys are doing and all my adventures.

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
*on the verge of combustion* YES, I will be staying at the Clarence!!!!!!!!! *jumps up and down*
biggrin.gif
I will be there on the 16th. So you can just ask for me at the front desk. I am sure i will be able to find you and Marina and everyone else drunk in the bar in the lobby.
wink.gif
lol at drunk PLEBAns at the Clarence. WOOHOO!!!!

Be sure you keep your eyes peeled in the Study.
wink.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavieeeeeee! Espero que vayas pronto a Dublin para ver que maldades hacemos ahi LOL!

Que no te quepa ninguna duda! Las cosas que vamos a hacer en Dublin!!!!!! Muahahahahaha

lol

Flavia

Back
Top Bottom