Happy Birthday love2bmama

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoney

Blue Crack Distributor
A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are R
Happy Birthday Molly :hug:

I hope your Lilly's with you :pray:

5.gif

Love Wild :kiss:

Portland12-19-05Bonosinnerjacket.jpg

bonocake.jpg

489a756b.jpg

bonobadness.jpg

:hug: :hug: thanks for the birthday wishes! I wish I could share the day with my Lilly but her dad still has her and her brothers in hiding. I have my oldest daugher, Brittany, with me thankfully but it's hard to celebrate when I don't know where my baby is.

Anyway, I really appreciate this thread and I'm not going to have a horrible day. So far I've been treated to breakfast and coffee in bed, so not a bad start to the day.

I missed this because I've had NO extra money untill tonight to even BE on the net since i was not able to go to art :heart: study {and FREE net service :hyper:} this week... :madspit:

but here I is! : D

I'm glad you will enjoy as much of your birthday as you can, Molly. :hug:
Beckfast in bed IS a very nice start!: D

:hmm:

Occasionally , but it's been a l-o-n-g (like several years) time since i've done one of these- since I CAN'T post BOOTIFUL Pics- for my closest (often longest known) buds here, or someone I don't know as well, who I like, and could use a little extra fun on their B-Day....................

and boy, if YOU don't qualify....................for a CAPLETTE for your B-Day~~~~~

*caveat I don't know since i wasn't around for you pics how old Britany is. I'm making this up as bestest I can. :wink:

It had been a long, stressful day. Molly said "hi" to her friends in the house, but kept it short so she could sink heself down into a comfy chair in her home as quickly as possible.

With a sigh she plunked her bags of stuff down on the table, and went to sit down. A long sigh slowly seeped from her lips.

"What"s wrong", asked her daughter Britany from another room.
"Just the usual stuff, and a bit more, honey."

Her daughter walked in, and gave her a hug. Molly soaked up the love, cherishing her daughter. "Thank you" she said, her daughter's arms warped around her shoulders like a warm, soft shawl.

"I think I'm going to nap for a while" she said. Brittany squeezed her a litle tighter, and said "OK, mom. Feel beter".

After some bit of time....Molly began drifting in and out of sleep. Fleeting bits of tiny dreams passed through her mind, and awareness. Once almost was......., but oh, it went away too fast to be sure.

Somewhere in there had she heard a soft tapping.........but she turned, and fell back into more sleep.

Finally Britany gently shoke her awake. "ma.... someone was tapping at the door. But it's stopped a few minutes ago."

Molly sighed.....she thought she almost had seen again.....in the dream she was woken out of....... dayum!

SHe called one of her friends in the house and told them what had hapened. No chances here. She clomped to the door. Putting the door chain on she cautiously cracked it open.

"???" "??!!??"

There was a single red rose right by the door. WT............

She couldn't see anybody's shadow...... still pondering assumed a foward stance.

Finally she went to get something heavyish yet easy to hold in one hand, and unlocked the chain. Holding her breath she opend the door enough to carefully grab the rose, stick her head out the door. NOONE was there?????

She went, and sat back down in the chair, one finger gently feeling the velvet edge of one of the petals. AHhhhh. After about five miinutes she was almost difting off to sleep again, when the tapping rerturned. ??!!??

THIS time she got up, heavy object replaced into her hand yet hoping also it would..... it really COULD be some kind of NICE situation.

She re-chained the door, and cracked it open.

From that very long, narrow view she first saw a bit of dark hair, an all black outfit, lightish skin, and one of the most sparkly, bluest eyes she'd ever seen.

IN FACT it was about as blue, and sparkly.......as...........

She steped back, and froze. Surely ........

But then she heard the voice. Mellow, a touch of velvet in it, and warmly rolling with a beautiful Irish accent.

"Hello, Molly, a lovely friend of yours from England told me you needing some cheering up."

That VOICE!!!!

Molly's eyes opened so wide, she jumped to the door, and peered right out through the slim opening. SHe had to be sure!

He stepped back. She could get a whole, serious look at him. him. HIM??!!?

IT..... WAS him!!!!!

Not waning to appear totally.............overeager............
.....she stepped back, took a deep, slow breath, and appeared as calm, and yet pleased {pleased??? LOL!! <inside, of course>!}.

She opened the door, and let him in.

"Have a seat, Bono", she managed to say as she pointed farther over to the big, comfortable chair she'd been dozing off in. He easily walked to it, and sat down. She went, and was pulling up a chair besides him, as he said- seeing the rose on a near by table -- "I see you got my pressie!"

She could hear the smile in his voice. She felt a thrill go zinging up her spine. Oh! Here, in MY home!!!

She sat down, as steadily as she could. "Would you like some tea, coffee? .......there's some orange juice, too. "

"That would be lovely." SHe had to remeber NOT to stare into those EYES........as he smiled further.

ANd then his eyes then sparkled more, as she set the cups down on the table. He added, "after this......I have some more presents for you".......his voice lowered, and got a bit husky....."that is........ if you'd want them". He gently took Molly's hand, gently held it in his, turning it palm up, and placing three fingers of his other hand there. He then drew almost imperceptibly small circles on her palm.

Molly hoped that shiver that went though her wasn't too noticeable. She managed NOT to gasp. Very proud , she was!

Shel ooked into those shining eyes, took a long breath, and said..............

{fades to IMAGINATION & more}

// well, I guess, you'll just have to ask Molly about that, won't you? :D :wink:

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ MOLLY*!

hope the tone of the caplette that actually turned into a whole CAPTION was ok for you! {{{hugs}}}

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom