Happy Birthday Dazzledbylight!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
dazz.jpg

THANK YOU ALL for your good & fun wishes!!! :D

it was a Pretty Good day!

NO snow/sleet/freezing rain or Super Cold w/wo High Winds!.:hyper:

It was about 40ish and at at least partly sunny ! CONSIDERING how MANY times the weather has been :yuck: Awful - this WAS pretty good. One year it SNOWED the Day BEFORE AND the Day AFTER! :madspit:

AND it's 62F today !!!!!!!

With more warmish weather for at least the next several days! :lock:

AND Nasty roomie was out for 3 more hours after i came home mid-eve! :hyper:

I started buying beads with the $ my mom :heart: gave me, for some3 Newss beading projectsm and toii help compleat some partly done ones!:drool:

My Sis & I will go hanbg out for my B-D THIS Sat. :happy:
And there's a BIG bead show in Manhattan this weekend. I'll go Sunday!

MY sis celebrates her B-D for a month.........so I've picked up that habit! :giggle:

AND Considering .......................
[SIZE=small]..... last year when she, me, & our Mom were in the throes of agony about what seemed like our dad's possible death with in several weeks/months from something- since he could Not be operated on from a diganosis was false to begin with [ AND we DIDN't KNOW it was a mistake>>> till almost 3 weeks of Anguish] .........my partying had a big Damper over it.

Of course I was beyond grateful, overjoyed when we got the Great News.....but I just felt sooooooo drubbed out..... off & on for weeks after! [/SIZE]

SO I HOPE my B-Month WILL be mostly a Happy one, with little upset---ESP Health Related for myself/Fam & Friends.

more thank yous everyone! :happy: :hug:S

I found an intersting Indian restaurant that has a lunch buffet that sounds like it has both the regular items found in a lot of places {{of course, regular doesn't mean dull-IF they're done right >yummy< some of my fav stuff IS regular stuff}} - but i also enjoy trying new things. Esp more regional dishes.

this has both regular, regional in both mild,, medium & uber spicey.

I go for mild AND some of the medium stuff.
There's regional differences in that some states in India have a higher level of hotter spicing to begin with- then it gets even hotter.

I'll tell you how it goes... in a day or so! :)
:heart:

Back
Top Bottom