GAH!! I never thought I could turn into a lurker on PLEBA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
Now I have little time to check on posts, I'm dying to reply to every single one but I don't have enough time to do it. Why is life so cruel to me!?
mad.gif

Okay no one has to reply to this... but now I feel better
biggrin.gif
Take care girls! *PLEBA group hug*
smile.gif

Awwww Ana ...

We all have times when we can't be around as much as we want or as much as we used to be...I'm sure we can keep your PLEBA spot warm
wink.gif

Miss you! Come back as soon as possible!

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by Ana:
Now I have little time to check on posts, I'm dying to reply to every single one but I don't have enough time to do it. Why is life so cruel to me!?
mad.gif

i have the same problem. it drives me mad also. especially since my connection is really slow so most of the time i cant even check all of the threads i want to. which is all of time. yeah lifes cruel
frown.gif

------------------
----Maria----

what you dont have you dont need it now

Dood I understand. I have to put up with netscape cuz Internet explorer is corrupted on my computer. It takes like, 10 minutes just to see one page, pictures or not. So i can only do this from school now and I lurk alot since that happened....Sure will miss this since I graduating in a week!!

------------------
Proud owner & lover *munch munch*(of the now late) Larry cookie

"SHHHH!!! Bono is HOO-ing!"
-Me, as Sula and Lilly talk through the end of WOWOY on Popmart Vid

I will know the feeling... I'm at home now, which means no putering constantly, which means less PLEBA for me
frown.gif

AH well at least I have five li'l kittens to play with
biggrin.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

Ana, I can totally relate. I'm here all the time reading the threads, but people probably don't know that cause my posting has gone down a lot. But either I don't reply because I'm limited on time, or because I don't really have anything to say.

My modem has gotten so crappy that I can't open threads with a lot of pictures without having to reconnect.

And, a lot of the threads are based around things that happen in PLEBA chat, which I don't go to cause I don't have time.

At this rate, I 'll never get to New Yorker.
frown.gif

------------------
Pink elephants and lemonade.
Dear Jessie, hear the laughter running through the love parade.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers: Emily's Wallpapers

don't worry ana, it happens or has happened to all of us at some point.
smile.gif

i am determined to get my newyorker status soon, hopefully i will sometime over the summer! *Yaaaayyyyy me!!!*
biggrin.gif

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

I delight in reading PLEBA, but I could not possibly respond to every single thread. What worries me is comparing my post count to hippyactress's, since we joined around the same time. She has over three times as many posts as me, and I have a lot, having been on these boards only...seven months, I guess.

------------------
Well, the God I believe in isn't short on cash, mister. --Bono

But a day will come
In this dawning age
When an honest man
Sees an honest wage.
--The Edge

since reading macbeth in school, i have a new saying that pretty much sums up my life...

CHAT DOTH MURDER SLEEP

i chat every night (almost), and it's a blast for me. i have really gotten to know a lot of cool chicks that way. i've been chatting since before i could post, so it's a tradition for me. chatting is fun for me, but a definate time killer. i always end up in bed after 1 am...which is kind of...*falls asleep* aflk lkasg ohearlsgjlsmdk g

oops....head hit the keyboard. anyway, what i'm trying to say is i tend to get addicted to stuff, and that's why i post/chat so often, but if you don't have time, don't feel bad. you know...time is a train that makes the future the past...*zing*...anyway, i'm done rambling on now. tis all...

------------------
Official Town Crier of Willyville

Official Member of SC

Back
Top Bottom