FLAVIA and others who live in a bottle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SicilianGoddess

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I really dont feel like dragging up old threads right now so hey, can never have too many of Bono clone Tony.

BTW he will email me more band pics tonite and hopefully give me permission to post them. *Drools.

TonyGod.jpg

Shit I dont remember if I got permission for this one or not.

33242%3C7523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23232757%3B86%3A3ot1lsi

Ehm or this one..

33242%3C7523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23232724887%3B%3Aot1lsi

tb2.jpg

33242%3C7523232%7Ffp34%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23232757%3B9267ot1lsi

33242%3C7523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3DXROQDF%3E232327234%3B%3A6%3Aot1lsi

*Sicy hides.

Dont hurt me Tony.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 09-21-2001).]

Does that guy not know how to smile some times? Or does his Bono-look-a-like-face (cause you can't say his body is alike
biggrin.gif
Real Bono has some catching up there) disappear when he smiles?
wink.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Tony is SO good looking and Bonoesque! Love that new pic, he looks even more like Bono than when I met him! WOW! I can't resist posting my very own Tony pic I took myself.
Too much Tony is never enough! Which shows is Tony going to this time? Tony, I hope you will never have to be #177 in the GA line again, you deserve to go right up front! Free pass for Tony!
]
3324338323232%7Ffp3%3Enu%3D3234%3E9%3A3%3E4%3A8%3EWSNRCG%3D3232364399%3B%3B%3Anu0mrj

Girls, I really hope you get to meet Tony in real life sometime. He is of course good looking and talented, but you have to see for yourselves the way he does Bono's facial expressions and mannerisms, it is so cool! He is also a very cool guy and a nice person!
smile.gif

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
Does that guy not know how to smile some times? Or does his Bono-look-a-like-face (cause you can't say his body is alike
biggrin.gif
Real Bono has some catching up there) disappear when he smiles?
wink.gif

NO! On the contrary, he looks even MORE like Bono when he smirks and grins and tilts his head a certain way! He also stands like Bono and moves like him. It's so awesome being next to him, it gives you a thrill! He's like the real Bono! He fooled several people in the GA line, who thought Bono had come out to greet us! Tony is a true Bono lookalike!

Awesome Gypsy!!! Thanks for sharing your pic!

I totally want to meet him.... he says he wants to meet me as well but NY is kinda far from me!
frown.gif

So then he's nice in real life? And even acts like Bono????

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

biggrin.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

He seem so much like Bono it's almost eerie! The faces he makes, the things he does, he's got it all right! When he looked at me like that, I couldn't stand it, it was just like being next to Bono. He says he doesn't have to try, it's just natural! He just has such a cool personality and he is so nice, he's a special person in so many ways. I do hope we meet again, and I hope you get to meet him too!

Hey Sicy, Tony is really cute! He just seems Bono!!! I met a Bono-clone too at the Turin concert of the last 21 July, I can swear that he was like him during the Achtung baby times. It's a pity that I don't have a pic about him! I keep him in my heart...

Lol I didn't open this at first but then I wondered if I lived in a bottle or not and had to see.

TONAY! *faints*

Xmas list
1. Bono
2. Larry man cleavage or not
3. Bono-resistant velcro so I can attach myself to him
4. Tony

*Mona throws TV out the window and waits for Tony to come look at it*

P.S. I wanna see Tony smile too! Let's go tickle him!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Lol I didn't open this at first but then I wondered if I lived in a bottle or not and had to see.

LOL!!! I thought about that after I posted.. I was like watch, nobody knows that Tony the God is in here and they wont click on it.
biggrin.gif

Spread the word cuz there will be pics of his band here SOOON!!!!

tongue.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

yo, WHO YOU CALLIN BLIND?????????

Well, you guys already KNOW how *I* feel about Tony...I think it's those ARMS that keep doing it to me, I'm a sucker for some great arms...whoo!!

YES, WE WANT TO MEET HIM, Sicy and Gypsy!!!

Can you find out if he's gonna be in either Austin or Vegas???
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*ponders*
hmmm...he's single...I'm single...he looks roughly my age (give or take a few years) he looks like Bono...I like that...he's got great arms...I like that too...I like U2...he likes U2....IT WAS MEANT TO BE!!!

*snicker*

OH MY GOD!!!!!! ( or as we say here: DIOS MIO!!!!!!!!!! LOL)

He certainly looks like Bono!!!!!! *Flavia starts drooling.......and that's dangerous*
Except for the body! LOL.......
wink.gif

If i ran into him i'd probably kidnap him and......well, i'd better keep that to myself!
wink.gif
But i'm sure you girls get the point!

*Flavia*

Hey, I'm not blind!

But my fiance is kind enough to let me drool over Bono...I better not push my luck by also drooling over a Bono clone much more!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Originally posted by Niamh_Saoirse:
DIOS MIO!!!!!!!!!!

He certainly looks like Bono!!!!!! *Flavia starts drooling.......and that's dangerous*
Except for the body! LOL.......
wink.gif

B]

lol Flavia! I am in love with Tony's arms. Maybe Larry should take Bono to the gym or something.

Ooo how dangerous would THAT be? Bono's already a hot tamale. If he was cut like Larry he'd be a salsafied jalepeno pepper baby or something.
smile.gif
lol

------------------
~*Mona*~

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
*Mona throws TV out the window and waits for Tony to come look at it*

*lmao*!!

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Originally posted by Bonochick:
*lmao*!!

If I don't make it to the Baltimore show, do you think Tony would like to fly down my way?

It's a private show
No one else has to know, Tony!!

lol despite the fact that you might get arrested....hm...well does Tony have a younger brother then?

P.S. how old IS Tony anyway?

------------------
~*Mona*~

Tony....Have you ever consider visiting South America? It's a lovely place and all the girls are gorgeous ( especially one whose name is Flavia!!! lol) *wink wink*
biggrin.gif

After seeing your pic, i came to the conclusion that if you came over here all women would be falling at your feet!
wink.gif

*Flavia*

PS: Girls! I have an idea!!! Since that bitch took my place at the concert and i didn't get to dance with Bono and hug him...i think Tony could make it up to me....what do you think? LOL
wink.gif

Well I will now repost Tony's Unforgettable Fire band pics. Since they have flown away.
frown.gif

Pretty cool I must say.

33245%3B8%3B23232%7Ffp3%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D3232366%3A328%3B7nu0mrj

33245%3C2723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323275%3A8%3C4%3C5ot1lsi

P.S. Snappy still sucks and shrinks my pics. :-\

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

haha!

What were those guys thinking???
rolleyes.gif

The only one that looks like a U2 band member is your friend Tony!!!

Who are those guys, Sicillian Goddess???
eek.gif

------------------
Bono: Meet me at motel "Hawkmoon 269"

*Flavia sees the pics of Tony and drops dead*

10 minutes later......

JAYSUS!!!!! He really looks like Bono!!!!!

I wonder if i can get my hands on this cutie patootie.....
smile.gif
Muahahahahhahaha

*Flavia*

PS: i want more info on this guy!!!!!!! Sicy....details! I want details!!!!! LOL

Well I think he's 35 or so.... lives in NY and this band apparently rocks.

I wish I could see or hear them play.

Yes he is hot!! HOT I saw. Reeeowwrrrr!!

** Sicy drools till no end.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

*THUD*

Those arms rival Larry-man's!

*fans self off*

You so Fly, girl.

wink.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

ok does some one here live in LA cause i have some of my pics and would like to send them to you so you could post them here(i dont have a scanner yet)i got some bono look so plese let me know. any way i dont have a photo of my self on line so this would me nice.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

Hey sicy! I hear the UF broke up. Is that true? Is Tony ok? Does he need me to comfort him in this time of sorrow?
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom