Edge's nose?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiger_luver64

Acrobat
Ok, I may be wierd but I think Edge has the most adorable nose in the world... anybody agree? Anyway, maybe you could just post some hott pics while you're answering, if you like.

:edge: :heart: :heart: :bono:

cute topic! :cute: :lol:
339%3A7%3A5923232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E232335%3B%3C99%3B%3B7ot1lsi

as you can see, yes, it's quite cute- but very pretty, gracefully aquiline. goes perfect with the high cheekbones and the "chiseled jaw" as Bono puts it :)

Last edited:
Lmao mmmmmkay lindsay hahaha you know what i think of edge..eh he's alright...what about marc bolan? Tlak about cute EVERYTHING lol yeah but anyways what about roger lindsay lol!

Roger doesnt belong in this part u mongoose.... lol. This is all edge and bono and larry and adam.... But now its edge and his nose... lol

Jam Jar said:
as you can see, yes, it's quite cute- but very pretty, gracefully aquiline. goes perfect with the high cheekbones and the "chiseled jaw" as Bono puts it :)

Edge's features are almost perfectly symmetrical. If you saw a pic of his face straight-on, and held a mirror right center, you'd see it. The man is absolutely beautiful. :love:

Sue DeNym said:

Edge's features are almost perfectly symmetrical. If you saw a pic of his face straight-on, and held a mirror right center, you'd see it. The man is absolutely beautiful. :love:

Exactly whay I was thinking, Sue! The symmetrical lines of his face are perfect. He is truly amazing!:heart:

Bit of somewhat useless info...Reader's Digest did an article several years ago about how we as humans decide what is beautiful...the people involved were shown random pics of people & asked to choose who they thought was beautiful. Once the results were in, it became clear that people who have the most symmetric faces**like EDGE!** were the ones most often described as beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom