Dudes brought on Stage?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2morrow

War Child
Bono always lets the women and children from the audience on stage...how about guys? I know guys get brought up to play guitar, but have they ever been on stage to just hang out/walk around? Random thought :shrug:.

Bono pulled up a guy wearing a Santa suit and a guy dressed as Elvis to dance during Mysterious Ways.

there is a video on youtube somewhere.

There is also a guy with a bunch of tatto's that got pulled up before. I saw that video somewhere:shrug:

Gabriel got pulled on stage in Detroit. I think he had a sign that said he wanted to play WGRYWH, but before ISHFWILF Bono pulled him up and said "don't worry, you don't have to play this one" and made some jokes about Gabe looking like him. My only good pic is him going off:
photo32.jpg

oh right, beautiful Day in Amsterdam July.... :uhoh: 16 I think it was... it's on youtube, he picked Bono up like a little boy :cute:

There was a guy with a turban onstage for WOWY on the last tour. And they've pulled up several men over the years to play on songs. During Elevation Chicago, a guy got pulled up to play Stay on piano, and during Denver Elevation a guy played All Along the Watchtower. I know there were many more stories like that during Elevation.

lol its well funny when the big guy starts jumping up and down like a nutter lol.

:hmm: I found one from Elevation.....
http://www.u2photos.com/image/011024r3-31.html

from Atu2 forums
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kfritz/51543529/in/pool-atu2/
:lol: oh Bono!

Posted: 10/14/2005 06:17 PM PDT
Posted by: jbend [member] That is Tattoo Dan and it was at the 10/7 show at MSG. I can't remember during which song, but he did this back and forth thing with Bono kinda like when Bono taunts Edge, reminds of bullfighting stances. Then at the end of the song he put his arms up as you see in the picture. His tattoo of "One" in all the different languages is pretty cool and he has a bunch of other U2 related tattoos. Back in 10/2001, he was near me at the front of heart and I think he caught pulled up then too. He has definitely taken fandom to the next level.

Last edited:
You RAWK GG!:rockon: I have heard so much about that dude and never could find any info on him. Thanks a bunch babe.

Ahhhh great! I love that pic. he posted it in the thread about the things we do for U2 right?

(I wondered if the pic I had was him when you mentioned it.)

Is the Tattoo that Tattoo Dan has on his back the word One in like 15 languages because when i was at the amsterdam concerts, on the first night I stood next to some guy with the same tattoo (that guy was even asked to turn around so people could take a picture of it). Dont think that was Tatto dan though

BTW the big guy on stage was hilarious Bonos lyric changes were cool and it gave the evening a really loose feeling..

RedrocksU2 said:

That would be Diamond

Big man hugs little sexy man:giggle:

Which show was Dimond at RR?

Thanks for posting the Dan and Dimond pics, bonocomet:wave:

Back
Top Bottom