Does anyone wish Edge would shave his facial hair?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scatteroflight

Refugee
I kind of do. I'm curious to see what he looks like at 40 without his little mustache and goatee. By and large, I don't like facial hair on men. I do think Edge looks cute the way he is, but I also thought he looked really sweet when he was younger and clean shaven.

Maybe he'd feel too naked without it now.
biggrin.gif
But he can still leave his beanie on
biggrin.gif

What do you think?

------------------
Time is a train
Makes the future the past
Leaves you standing in the station
Your face pressed up against the glass

Well, I certainly would be curious to see how he looks, but I love they grey coming in the beard, it makes him so much...cuddlier for want of a better word. Whenever Steve (my husband) shaves I get very annoyed, because he just looks so much better w. the goatee. Then again, Edge looked good without it before, so he'd look good without it again!

------------------
"Thanks!" - Mrs. Edge to The Edge in 1997

"Thanks very much!" - Mrs. Edge to The Edge in 2001, her level of eloquence having improved considerably...

I have to agree with you on this one, scatteroflight, Edge would look adorable without the facial hair, and overall I am not a fan of facial hair either, except ofcourse Bono stubble, which is just sooooooo sexy
wink.gif

NOPE NOPE NOPE!!!
smile.gif

I love how Edge looks with facial hair...there's something about his face that just needs a little fur! And the gray looks mmm-mmm good to me!! Ilove a little 'salt-n-peppa' on dark-haired guys...but then I LOVE facial hair on guys anyway, so I'm a bit biased!! (plus the Pop era was my favorite, so bring on the facial fuzz!)
biggrin.gif

disco
---
visit my U2-o-rama pics: http://community.webshots.com/user/gudagirl

i have to agree with you discoteque in that i really like his facial hair...its so cute! but i will diagree with you on the pop era facial fuzz..i did not like that one bit.

------------------

It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

I am no authority on Edgie's goatee, but I read somewhere that he aquired the name Edge because of his chin and/or jawline. Will one of you Edge girls fill us in?! Am I totally off base?!?!

------------------
"Bass players attract the weirdest fans..." --Edge

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

***Maria***

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
I am no authority on Edgie's goatee, but I read somewhere that he aquired the name Edge because of his chin and/or jawline. Will one of you Edge girls fill us in?! Am I totally off base?!?!

He said it himself on the Legends special.
smile.gif

If ya saw it you must've missed it what with that adorable bleached blonde they kept showing. lol
wink.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"A vampire or a victim, it depends on who's around."

-April

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
He said it himself on the Legends special.
smile.gif

If ya saw it you must've missed it what with that adorable bleached blonde they kept showing. lol
wink.gif

He said it on Legends...*maria runs to her vcr*.....Okay i am back, now i gotta look for this!!
yeah, no kidding april, you know when that bleach blonde pops up on my screen, my mind goes NUMB!!!
tongue.gif

------------------

***Maria***

Okay April....you rule!!! Edgie just said, "it was because of my chin."
Duh!!! I cannot believe I missed it!! I've seen this hundreds of times, I can lipsynch to the show!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

***Maria***

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
Okay April....you rule!!! Edgie just said, "it was because of my chin."
Duh!!! I cannot believe I missed it!! I've seen this hundreds of times, I can lipsynch to the show!!
biggrin.gif

No problem, Maria!
smile.gif
Glad to help!

Btw, I always go NUMB as well whenever that certain blonde drummer POPS up on the screen.
wink.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"A vampire or a victim, it depends on who's around."

-April

I, too, would be curious what Edge would look like w/o face-hair. . .

------------------
--STU234

Dammit, i'm NOT a newbie i just can't decide on a "handle" i'm happy with. . .

U2= The greatest band EVER!

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

------------------
"A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes." - Adam
"I believe in love, love and money! I believe in poetry, electricity, cheap cosmetics. I believe in the sky over my head, and the silver shoes beneath my feet. I have a vision! I have a vision! Television!" - The Mirrorball Man
"My real name is Johnny Carson, but I just didn't think that would get me on the show." - Edge in 1981
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." - Larry

its very 'Im-here-and-may-be-quite-tired-but-if-I-stick-a-feg-in-me-gob-I-can-look-quite-sexy-while-signing' - Madie on one of the pics of Sparky

Back
Top Bottom