Do you think Ann or Morleigh will show up at the Grammies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bjork

Acrobat
Not that I'd be jealous or anything if they did...
wink.gif

I'd think Morleigh would show well before Ann would...Ann seems to be the most private of all the SO's...not unlike her own SO...and Morleigh and Edge have a base out in California...are the Grammys held in LA or NY now, I forget....
wink.gif

I would highly doubt that Ann went to one of these functions. I honestly think that she's so much like Larry in things like this. She's very private and she'd rather stay home with the kiddies watching them on tv, than having to go with him...because he is going with the other guys from U2. She'll only go if Larry's going by himself.
smile.gif

------------------
THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Member and Creator of Larry's Angels Harley Club.

"I hit things for a living. I hit things and people clap!" --Larry

ani_larry.gif

Larry: Get me off this fookin booooooooos!

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 02-24-2002).]

I guess we were all wrong.................
when I saw her, I remembered this thread.

What was your reaction to seeing her there?
My mom saw her first, and said "Who is that skinny blonde next to Larry" When she said that, my eyes grew about 4 times, and I just about fell off the chair.
I was pretty upset, calling the TV names that I usually reserve for the Superhooch Naom*.
It was nice to see her there, she did not looked too happy. Thank goodness they were in the first row.
I'm surprised the Larry girls are not freaking out yet.

Mrs Clayton....ehm, I had to edit some of my comments in the big Grammy thread in main after I saw that woman.
redface.gif
(Larry girl for 10 years...yeah, I was a lil' shocked to see her there.)

Um...Morleigh looked the best out of the three of them, Ali looked so cute as always (and that tummy baring dress-you go girl!!), but Ann....um, I am INSANELY jealous of that woman.
mad.gif

------------------
Italians do it better

Back
Top Bottom