Change of subject....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sweetie said:
Righto! Whats the point of having a good looking shoe if it can't last a long time! Honestly--you can stroke the leather and decide that its the shoe for you. But you really have to work them a bit to see if they keep up with your lifestyle.

exatamundo! there is nothing like a broken in pair of shoes..my fav:drool: nice a soft..a good shoe that will keep up with you anywhere...

20010901-009.jpg
[/IMG]

now here Bono is demostrating the importance of a nice comfy walking shoe...:wink:

BONO'ppetit said:
Ooh. I'm just a self-proclaimed clueless dork who's come to terms with that long ago. LOL I'm sorry. I'm lost. :ohmy: :wink:

LOL,its okies.There are plenty of ladies to help you here:wink:

sweetie said:

:yes: My favorite are the ones that can handle a bit of jumping and bouncing. Very supportive.

yes ...you don't want the shoes to give out at that paticular moment...it could be very dangerous and not to mention disapointing:wink:

Dismantled said:

:evil:

OH I'm sorry..he he he..that pic didn't make you ill or anything:ohmy:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh no,just I covered my screen with my food,laughing ,hehehehe.The pic was quite nice thank you.

LadyRhia said:

Oh no,just I covered my screen with my food,laughing ,hehehehe.The pic was quite nice thank you.

:lmao: thats the downfall of this place.....you spew food drink all over the "puter at times:lmao:

Dismantled said:
20010901-009.jpg
[/IMG]

now here Bono is demostrating the importance of a nice comfy walking shoe...:wink:
I am a shop at home kind of person--I will need an in-home demonstration before I can make a sound decision. :drool:

Bono's Doll said:
I am a shop at home kind of person--I will need an in-home demonstration before I can make a sound decision. :drool:

Oh yes Iam the same.I need an long and very in-depth demonstration:wink:

Re: Re: Re: Change of subject....

BEVERLY56 said:

Nice...umm...shoes, thats it. Nice shoes, Bono. I'm allowed to say that!
:

:drool: Very nice shoes!!!!

Personally I like backless shoes in the summer. That way your "feet" can breath. Open toe in the front is nice as well. Gives you room to wiggle your toes. Gotta wiggle, you know.

karmic_postmark said:
:shifty:

My view outside Staples Center. :D
32623staplesoutside04-med.jpg

:drool: he has really really really nice legs... they support his, em, feet, with shoes, really well.

Yeah.

I officially :heart: this thread and I will join anything that has to do with loving B-man. I think some sort of Shoe Club is in order... to appreciate Bono's leather shoes, you know. gotta love the leather. shoes.

Back
Top Bottom