Caption thread #7: Caption-ating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoWaistDeep.jpg

:bono: Okay, could someone help me now? I'm kinda stuck out here.. Can't.. move... Aw, come on people! Fun's over now!
Hello... He.. Hello...?

:angel:

tbird said:
lmj1f.jpg

Now wait just a minute, you're all talkin' shite about me 'air

lmj1c.jpg

you're all just jealous because me lid is so fabulous....** sigh**.. i love me...and for those of you who think anything else I've got two words for ya....
now back to me drooms
[/QUOTE

:laugh: :lmao: :lmao:

Edgy Thing said:
BonoWaistDeep.jpg

"Ok, I know I really look good in here and I know all of yer love seeing me wet... but I'm getting really cold down.... here. See, I'm smiling but the rest of me underwater is getting ....chilly... The things I have to do for these Pleba girls!"

First, I have to say I love tbird's Larry captions! :lmao:

normal_larglare.jpg

:larry: Okay Bono, you can stop laughing now -- my haircut doesn't look THAT bad. :grumpy:
*thinking* Just wait til you meet the new stylist. Business at the front, party at the back. Oh, you'll think it's cool for a while, but once the '80's are over.... :macdevil:

nosepick.jpg

Interviewer: So, Bono. Your latest album, War... :blahblah: political views :blahblah: bloody sunday :blahblah: troubles :blahblah:

Bono: *thinking* Gosh, this guy goes on a bit. I wonder if I can touch my nose with my tongue...

vivalapopedge said:
:mad: I can't figure out how to post my captioned pictures with photobucket!
you don't have to.. upload them at www. imageshack.us(remove space there) and use the button above IMG to insert the link and it'll show up here ^^ post the caption below it and voila!

Edgy Thing said:
BonoWaistDeep.jpg

:bono: To adam: Adam, I tell ya, I was so NOT peeing here! Now hand me the glue solvent!

Last edited:
vivalapopedge said:
Sorry it's so small, I'm just learning how to do this,and thanks a ton Galeongirl!:wave:
the most useful link for your picture is the lowest link given... the shortest, with no ??s and other weird signs... ^^ it'll direct you straight to the picture :) I've never seen that pic befoer btw... :D

here's the link for your picture.. remove space :)
http:// img365.imageshack.us/img365/7460/bonoeatinglarry2ed.jpg

the tags are [ IMG] and [ /IMG] ^^ without the spaces ofcourse... you forgot the inner ] and [ :D this looks so weird.. also you can use the IMG button above the text box when you are posting... in that you can paste the link and voila!

vivalapopedge said:
bonoeatinglarry2ed.jpg

please work, please work........

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

also I'm gonna steal it from you for a cap, you mind?
bonoeatinglarry2ed.jpg

:bono: sooo hungry, *chomp*
:larry: Bono, that tickles, Err now it hurts! waah get your teeth out of my shoulder!
:edge: why is Larry always the lucky one? Bite me Bono!

The one that got away, part 5

Okay, so tired was Bono of not succeding to catch a fish with a rod and line he'd thought he'd try he hand at trout tickleling...

BonoWaistDeep.jpg

:bono: (thinking to self) Now the instructer said to stand perfectly still, with your hands close together, so as to lure the fish in...:eyebrow:

Instructer:- (shouting and out of shot) Bonooo! You've waded out too far!! You're suppose to throw the fish on land, once you've snared it!!!:no:

Last edited:
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
bonoeatinglarry2ed.jpg

:bono: :crack: So.....Hungry.....Mmm, Larry's shoulder looks tasty :drool:

:larry: Bono, wtf are you doing? Are you joking?!? :rolleyes:

:edge: *thinking* Hmm...if only I had something for Bono :sigh:

(Sorry if I took your picture :reject: )

That's okay, it's good for someone to steal this whilst I was trying how to post it in the first place. And I like this new caption a lot!:wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I think Galeongirl's version is a bit better than mine though :D :up:
heh ty, but I think they are combined best... I mean, we could have meant the same, since Edge wants to offer Bono something in your captioin... and whats better than offering himself :lol: :lmao: :lol: :D ok I'm having a bit too much lol over Bono eating Edge here... still... very kinky :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom