Caption thread #7: Caption-ating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
782dc8ea.jpg

Random chick: Oh Edge, I find quantum physics very sexy.
:edge: Um...yes, well, as I was saying
:bono: YO! Word up to m'homies!
:edge: (thinks) Oh God! If I ignore him, he'll go away. I can't take that boy anywhere.

Kristin Machina said:
782dc8ea.jpg

:edge: (thinks) Oh God! If I ignore him, he'll go away. I can't take that boy anywhere.

random chick would be called beyoncé... one of Bono's fave singers.... ^^
and Bono looks SO drunk there :drool:

just ignore the fact that I've posted it before, and that it's already captioned okay :wink:
edgebonoq19803cv.jpg

:edge: Maybe I should get leather pants too, since Bono looks pretty good in it, imagine how I would look in them! :rolleyes:

Kristin Machina said:
782dc8ea.jpg

I've never eally seen a picture of Bono drunk before....BUT DANG......he can't deny it.....he's so toasted ;)....:lmao:

Bearing in mind I haven't had a decent caption in a VERY long time...

helium.jpg

:bono: So THATS what I forgot to do...

:edge: *thinking* I write him a :censored: list and he still doesn't do everything I ask him... pick up some milk, sort the laundry, and tie down the hot air balloon... :tsk:

helium2.jpg

:adam: You can't even imagine how much I was looking forward to ballooning, Bono. :sigh:

:bono: *thinking* If he doesn't like this he's gonna be really mad when he realises he's got Larry's underpants on...

:adam: :eyebrow: Did any of your undies shrink, or was it just mine?

I second the priceless!!!:lmao: :lol:
oh and for those who haven't seen Bono drunk yet... I saw it first in the Killing Bono/ I was Bono's Doppelganger book by Neil McCormick...
this picture, I saw it, and was like, omg Bono looks So drunk there!
bononeilmccormickpeterthewolfe.jpg

(and for the sake of staying ontopic)
:bono: hmm yes you look handsome in my shades there Neil!
:neil: ok... that was enough wine for you.... better..get...out...of..here.....

Galeongirl said:

Bono: Neil, you look JUST LIKE ME. heh heh.
Oh, have I mentioned I'm allergic to red wine? Are you feeling sleepy yet? A little sick to your stomach? I am your voodoo doll . . .

Neil: I'm smirking because you're smirking but I don't feel so good . . .

got2k9s said:
Galeongirl said:

Bono: Neil, you look JUST LIKE ME. heh heh.
Oh, have I mentioned I'm allergic to red wine? Are you feeling sleepy yet? A little sick to your stomach? I am your voodoo doll . . .

Neil: I'm smirking because you're smirking but I don't feel so good . . .

:lol: thank you for making a much better caption than I did... I just had to post the pic :D

:lmao: :lmao: Ladies, you are all the best ... but South Park U2 absolutely rocks! Thank you so much!!

(.... now that the holidays are done, I feel the creative muse stirring again ... :wink: )

got2k9s said:

It's a FABULOUS picture - so glad you found it! :D
oh it's just as fabulous as the book it was in... :D I love the pic very much myself, I don't know why, but a drunk Bono appeals to me... he seems to me a very very very cool and funny guy when he's drunk... also when he isn't drunk, but still... :rolleyes:

Galeongirl said:

oh it's just as fabulous as the book it was in... :D I love the pic very much myself, I don't know why, but a drunk Bono appeals to me... he seems to me a very very very cool and funny guy when he's drunk... also when he isn't drunk, but still... :rolleyes:

and OH SO VULNERABLE when he's drunk . . . :reject:

lmj1f.jpg

Now wait just a minute, you're all talkin' shite about me 'air

lmj1c.jpg

you're all just jealous because me lid is so fabulous....** sigh**.. i love me...and for those of you who think anything else I've got two words for ya....
now back to me drooms

tbird said:
lmj1f.jpg

Now wait just a minute, you're all talkin' shite about me 'air

lmj1c.jpg

you're all just jealous because me lid is so fabulous....** sigh**.. i love me...and for those of you who think anything else I've got two words for ya....
now back to me drooms

LMAO! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom