BRI - Meeting 2 - Planning the capture....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oooh did you see the pic I posted of his hands over in the Anton thread with the hands photos? His hands look ginormous in that pic.

now we're on the topic of Bono's ass.... there comes the question... what's covering it? Boxers or briefs?

If you look at this picture, my fellow researchers, you can see a lot of folds in the Bonopants.... but usually your pants fold even more where your underwear ends... and the Bonosapian's pants fold the most below the :)drool: ) butt, so therefore, I think our Bonosapian wears boxers :nerd:

photo15ju5.jpg

Be still my beating heart.....I can honestly say, first hand, that Larry is MAGNIFICENT IN THE FLESH!! His voice is perfect, his hair is awesome....he is just.....so.......perfect.....omg I could cry at the moment...what a night.....must sleep....its 2am and I have to be up in 3 hours....but omg......this chief is overloaded with the Mullengus as the moment.....and very happily so.....

:shifty: update on our latest topci

on the Milan dvd... there are some nice butt shots... and in one of them(can't remember wich song, oh well, gotta rewatch it then :drool: ) you can see Bono doing a bit of a walk... :shifty: and you can see the folds when he moves, and they're gone when he stands....

I rest my case :wink:

Update- Bonosapian book bound (gagged?!?! I wish) and ready for Bono.......now, where is the Bonosapian.....very strange, we easily met the elusive Mullengus, yet the Bonosapian seems to have adopted the Mullengus traits and gone into hiding!?!

Some Bonatomy lessons for our dear GG (and anyone else who's interested!) :

Detailed photographs of our favorite muscle, the sternocleidomastoid, on our different specimens. We shall start with the Adamantor (is that what he's called? I forget. :confused: )

Here we see the Adamantor's left SCM in contraction, with a bit of the inferior part of posterior scalene just to your right (his left) :
DSCF0221a.jpg

Here we see the Mullengus' right SCM in contraction. This photograph should serve to remind you that when the SCM concentrically contracts, it rotates the head to the opposite side. (That is, he rotates his head to the left using his right SCM.)

of50138443.jpg

GG? Are you paying attention??? :wink:

Another function of SCM is to flex the head. This is when they work together, or bilaterally. Sadly, the SCM does not 'pop' out during this contraction, like it does when it unilaterally works for head rotation.
34837793C87Ffp33B3Dot3E23253D43A33D.jpg

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Some Bonatomy lessons for our dear GG (and anyone else who's interested!) :

Detailed photographs of our favorite muscle, the sternocleidomastoid, on our different specimens. We shall start with the Adamantor (is that what he's called? I forget. :confused: )

Here we see the Adamantor's left SCM in contraction, with a bit of the inferior part of posterior scalene just to your right (his left) :
DSCF0221a.jpg

:drool: yesh, Adamantor....

:shifty: Lardence still scares me...

OH GUH BONO PIC FEST :drool::combust::hot:

*BITES*

:whistle:

Yes, as co-studier and official expert in the follicle division, I posted my official conclusion of opinion of the latest photographic evidence in above linked thread, and will hereby re-post said conclusion here as well. The following is the result of my official scientific conclusion.

:combust:

thank you.

ok... I have to conclude something....

Bono has been training... proof.... :drool: oh guh
bonobodyauckland1125ne8.jpg

:shifty:

Bono likes blonde girls who kiss him.. good thing I'm blonde!

bonogirlhappyauckland11ie8.jpg

BONO'S GOT THE BONOSAPIAN RESEARCH BOOK!!!!

OMG!!! haha, Effanbee and I put ALL our contact details in it.....just in case.....mind you he could use that to have us taken away.....haha

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Great...now the Brunettes and the Redheads have to work harder to keep up with the blondes in order to win the Bonosapian's affections! :sigh:

Ahh, but he married a brunette, so that really says it all!!! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom