Bono's Short Hair Vol 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey arw9797, how did you get Edge to turn around in you r avatar??? Or did we miss this pic???

Anyone have a large version???....:D

Baby Shag Bono,
Mullet Bono;
JT LOnghair Bono
Fly hair Bono
Pop chop Bono
Elevation hair Bono
Verigo hair Bono
Vertigo Buzz Bono...

*I'll take one of each thank you!!!!:drool: *

gabrielvox said:
SO! changing the topic back to the topic!!!

lol

anyone have any other pics of him wearing a watch?

:whistle:

well about ALL pictures :lol: well from Vertigo era...
WalkOn video (EU version) he also wears one...
and all the recent pics from the last threads, he wears the red one :) it's a RED Armani watch, it'll be in stores this autumn for non Bono customers :wink:

:wink: Kaf, we don't know, but the first evidence was shown on April 9th... sunday.. so prolly shortly before that:)

Galeongirl said:
:wink: Kaf, we don't know, but the first evidence was shown on April 9th... sunday.. so prolly shortly before that:)
:ohmy: Ooh, well it looks nice :wink: Perhaps I could start the Adam short hair thread.. hawk thread? Fro thread? :hmm: :drool: *stumbles out of thread muttering incomprehensible Adam-fangirl nonsense*

MsPurrl said:

And thanks, bridgit and Souly, for the new pictures. I couldn't believe that "Bono's Short Hair Vol 4" started out with the same damn pictures that were posted when he first got it cut. :help:

I'm sorry I didn't realise that picture from In Touch was in the other thread. :|

Bono's Betty: Your picture hadn't been posted before as far as I know... What issue of In Touch is that from anyway?

It was the June 5 issue with Britney and Jessica on the cover.
I didn't think it had been posted before either.:shrug:

Thanks!

(I think the pics in question were the ones from the very 1st spotting of the new do (with Gavin).... which Gg has explained the reason for posting.) Yours were brand new here. :)

Hmmmmmmmmmm

People worry so much about Bono's hair because...in part....he spends so much effort and money on it.

And vice versa.

The shorter the better if it looks like roadkill.

Re: Hmmmmmmmmmm

redhill said:
People worry so much about Bono's hair because...in part....he spends so much effort and money on it.

And vice versa.

The shorter the better if it looks like roadkill.

lol well ofcourse it's all guessing, but Bono doesn't look like a person who spends a lot of time doing his hair to me! he's more like, how's this? uh k, it'll do...
same with his clothes... he wears what's on the end of his bed...
he's such a goofball in some ways :lol:

Originally posted by Galeongirl just a fyi, I posted those because they were requested!
and the first post was a new one from a magazine btw..
why don't you post us some new pictures if you're so shocked?

My bad, little girl--it was just a surprise to see the month-old-plus pictures in Volume *4* of threads on Bono's "new" haircut. And the reason I haven't posted some new pictures is because I don't have a lot of time to spend scouring the Internet, looking for pictures. So I do appreciate the new pictures that y'all post. Thanks!

MsPurrl said:

My bad, little girl--it was just a surprise to see the month-old-plus pictures in Volume *4* of threads on Bono's "new" haircut. And the reason I haven't posted some new pictures is because I don't have a lot of time to spend scouring the Internet, looking for pictures. So I do appreciate the new pictures that y'all post. Thanks!

and you could have also posted this without the 'little girl' in it..
that's just plain rude.
and fyi, I am not little, not at all..

Galeongirl said:

and you could have also posted this without the 'little girl' in it..
that's just plain rude.
and fyi, I am not little, not at all..

Sorry again--that was not intended to be rude. The "little girl" was intended as "young one." You seem to have a lot of maturity going for you (as well as an awesome picture collection and a great deal of knowledge about U2), but you also seem to get bent out of shape by the strangest things! Peace, okay?

MsPurrl said:

Sorry again--that was not intended to be rude. The "little girl" was intended as "young one." You seem to have a lot of maturity going for you (as well as an awesome picture collection and a great deal of knowledge about U2), but you also seem to get bent out of shape by the strangest things! Peace, okay?

guess I'm a bit irritated today, not because of you or this place... just life sucks now and then..
sorry for my temper...
peace :)

Elevation Bono hair,there`s just something about it,even though itshort like that now(or am i wrong)it looked way way better as you can tell I love that hair along with his atomic hair...:sad: :sigh:

*crackle, crackle, crackle* do your hear those eggshells* :hand2ear: :D Like I do!?!???

OK I have NO PROBLEM going on about B's hair.......Why? Because I'm a Visual Artist & designer, the visualness of hair IS important to me......both aesthetically and erotically.....

As an Artist I Can TELL you I was Sssooooo EXCITED when I LEARNED to draw hair well in my..:hmm: late 20's
but I can cetainly talk about a whole lot a of other NON-erotic/sexy related things about B.....But i choose NOT to, here.

OK...so i really didn't like the cut in the pic that....sorry, i don't remember your name...that you posted w B & G.
The way it stuck up on top, but was flattened down on the sides yuuhhhh But it for me it WAS barely more tolerable than the POP chop :| ..........AND the auburn was too light.
I remember his hair wasn't it more mediumish- brown Originally ?Maaaaybbeeeee with a touch of auburn--
i bet the reddishy-ness Highlights showed up in the sunlight IF you were luckly enuff to get up that close to him in the daylight in THOSE earlier days, but I Didn't! :madspit: :grumpy: {i saw them from afar briefly in 83 & from 84 on live}

I was with 3 friends in 84 Rock Center but i didn't think of it then......to wait outside.
I MIGHT have though of waiting after MSG 85, but my sweet Sis what kinda scarily, mysteriously ILL{never found out what and she reverted back to being well very soon AFTER} so I couldn't go and leave her, even if i HAd thought of it before the end of the show. But i was kinda distracted by her.
AT nASSAU COLESIUM IN 85 had to rely on a CAR with same friends so that was out of the picture.
BY the time ZOOTV came around it --was NJ stadium couldn't miss the bus back TO nyc, since it would have much later most likely when they left.. and he'd dyerd his hair black by then.... :drool:

But I though some of the Africa Tour pics he was looking better AND this OUTLOOK mag PHOT--- now THAT...there he's beginning to look sexyish again hair-wise... for me {IMHO} OPf COURSE, I mean his eyes & smile will ALWAYS be sexy!!!

I think it's 2 things fior me... ...I guess I really have gotten so used to him with black hair.
If you noticce in this Outlook pic and one of the Africa OR Monoco? photos w......the frontmost line of hair on his forehead is coming more forward like a touch of short semi-spikey bangs..... woohoo!

If he stays something close to that look or up to BD stage I could be very happy :hyper: !!!

/ends B-Hair critique :D :wink:

Last edited:
*raises hand*

I'd love it if someone could crop that pic of him in OUTLOOK and make aT LEAST SOMEWHAT BIGGER. I know techinically how to do it but I don't have net at home nor the Photoshop or Linux ware to do so.

so pretty please!???!! :D :D :bow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom