Bono's Home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd love to post a pic of Gav's home, but I just have pics of his living room, bath room and kitchen.

:hmm: Bath room, huh? We need a pic of Gav in the tub like the one of Bono!

I know that B and Edge LIVED together once, but I'm not sure whether it was the house in Eze or some other house in France...

I didn't realize that they had lived together...I guess that would be the house in Eze. I remember reading somewhere that they were co-owners of the houses in France, but I could never understand why or how that would work with 2 houses. Makes much more sense knowing there's only one. I don't have a clue how true that is...possibly just internet rumor.:shrug:

I believe "Danesmoate" is what's written on the side of Adam's gate.

Edgespet said:

:I didn't realize that they had lived together...I guess that would be the house in Eze. I remember reading somewhere that they were co-owners of the houses in France, but I could never understand why or how that would work with 2 houses. Makes much more sense knowing there's only one. I don't have a clue how true that is...possibly just internet rumor.:shrug:

I guess it's kind of like a time share :lol: You know, Bono and his family gets it for a month in June, then Edge and his family go in July . . . :lol: :shrug:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

I guess it's kind of like a time share :lol: You know, Bono and his family gets it for a month in June, then Edge and his family go in July . . . :lol: :shrug:

:yes: :lol:

Actually, I've wondered why they don't all four go in on a place like that! If that place is as big as it looks they could all have all of their families over there at once & still not run into each other for days!!

*hmmm...does some math*

Adam get it Jan-March, Bono, get April-June, Edge gets July-Sept. & Larry gets Oct.-Dec. Alphabetical order & they each get it during their birthdays!:applaud:

*decides she's had one too many pain pills!:drunk: *

FallingStar said:
What is written next to Adam's gate, madonna's child? :scratch:
Danesmoate. It's apparently the name of the house. I think that's a sign of being rich, when you buy a house and it already has a name...

Edgespet said:

:hmm: Bath room, huh? We need a pic of Gav in the tub like the one of Bono!

I didn't realize that they had lived together...I guess that would be the house in Eze. I remember reading somewhere that they were co-owners of the houses in France, but I could never understand why or how that would work with 2 houses. Makes much more sense knowing there's only one. I don't have a clue how true that is...possibly just internet rumor.:shrug:

I believe "Danesmoate" is what's written on the side of Adam's gate.

Actually,in those pics of the house in France, you only can see that one but there IS a SECOND house believe me. I've seen it but you can't see it from the beach like this red one. You can see it from the water. It is yellow and more hidden or covered with trees. That house also has a pool. I've been there 2 years ago and I saw Ali and the boys from a distance. The girls where in the pool. Later I saw 2 girls (Jordan and Blue i think) walk towards the red house and a bit later they walked back to the other, arm in arm. Very sweet. They passed just above our heads. Could have said something but of course didn't :reject:

kellyahern said:
ugh, I don't get migraines (thank goodness) but I know some people who do . . . not fun :no:

I'm glad you're feeling better now :)

Oh no! They are not good fun at all, at all! :madspit:

I get them all the time and when they are gone I'm completely wrecked...

I think I need a new brain... :lol:

Hey, I think Bono has a house in Georgia or in Oregon or something a U2 fan told me once and met Bono.

Cute Irish Bono said:
Hey, I think Bono has a house in Georgia or in Oregon or something a U2 fan told me once and met Bono.

Well, Georgia and Oregon are more than slightly disparate places (in fact, they're flipping nowhere near each other, and have nothing in common). and I have not read anything to suggest that Bono has any stake in either of these places. Sorry, I'm not trying to be mean, but can you be less vague?:)

biff said:

Well, Georgia and Oregon are more than slightly disparate places (in fact, they're flipping nowhere near each other, and have nothing in common). and I have not read anything to suggest that Bono has any stake in either of these places.

Uh yeah they're 2500 or so miles apart. ;) I really don't think he has a home here in GA. He was in Atlanta in January to receive an award from the MLK Center, and to meet with some AIDS activists....There was A LOT of press and it seems like they would have mentioned that he has a home around here at some point.

This is TOTALLY off the subject, but my friend went to an MLK Service Summit meeting that weekend, and Bono just showed up, as a surprise. And I missed it. And my friend doesn't even like U2. :scream: :mad:

Back
Top Bottom