Bono's Dancing Girls - Were you one of the chosen? Wish you were? Post Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i admit you're right &I prob said it in haste!

I agree with you Niamh, Jules, Karmic&Matt! :wink: When i sat back&thought of it, i could see that her behaviour was ridiculous!

I mean, lots of us want that to happen, but believe me, i firmly believe that forcing or co-ercing anyone to do anything that they don't want to do IS disgusting!!

Definitely, if Bono wants to kiss a fan or whattever then that is fine of course, but it should all be what the person is happy with!

:yes: :up:

I totally admit she was out of line! :tsk: :down: :shame:

susanp6 said:
Ok i admit you're right &I prob said it in haste!

I agree with you Niamh, Jules, Karmic&Matt! :wink: When i sat back&thought of it, i could see that her behaviour was ridiculous!

I mean, lots of us want that to happen, but believe me, i firmly believe that forcing or co-ercing anyone to do anything that they don't want to do IS disgusting!!

Definitely, if Bono wants to kiss a fan or whattever then that is fine of course, but it should all be what the person is happy with!

:yes: :up:

I totally admit she was out of line! :tsk: :down: :shame:

:hug:

Video (recorded by johnnyo) - http://s33.yousend it.com/d.aspx?id=0SYMXBWTXP7YU0XND0WFQRF632

As Bono's singing "Yahweh, Yahwe-- no, NO" is when the girl's grabbing his ass. It's not directly visible in the video, but you get the idea from her wandering hands. :tsk:

Queen Bee said:
Video (recorded by johnnyo) - http://s33.yousend it.com/d.aspx?id=0SYMXBWTXP7YU0XND0WFQRF632

As Bono's singing "Yahweh, Yahwe-- no, NO" is when the girl's grabbing his ass. It's not directly visible in the video, but you get the idea from her wandering hands. :tsk:

Great, during Yahweh, not really the best song to pull that kind of stuff :no:

:lol:
I love the smile on Adams face :ohmy: and when Larry walks by he looks as if he wants to just bust up :laugh:
I thought I was :macdevil:
See it's always those innocent looking ones that do naughty things to Bono :wink:

Thanks for posting the link Queen Bee :bow:

Last edited:
AtomicBono said:
Tara - dunno if you remember me (I haven't been posting in here much lately) but you've always been one of my favourites on this board (not that I don't love you all!! :heart: ) - so I'm really, really, REALLY happy for you! That video is great; I love how you pulled Bono along! Then he was kind of like, whoa wait a minute, she's leading ME on? and so he led you in the skipping and it's sooooo cute!!!! :cute: was his hair soft? I saw you get your hands on it a couple times... :drool: needless to say I'm very happy for you and also very jealous. And same goes to anyone else who's been pulled up onstage.

I suppose my only chance would be December 10th in Cleveland since I don't have GAs for Chicago...I'd really like to meet the band though, I'm assuming there are other threads around about that (May 7th. That's in one week. ONE WEEK. :huh: ). Honestly if I got a hug from Bono I'd probably be the happiest girl ever... I doubt I'd ever get pulled on stage tho, then again if he's going for younger girls... I'll be 17 by the time I see them in Cleveland...dunno if that'd be considered too young, but I'm a brunette and short, not in great physical shape right now but not too bad (I'm like 150-160 lb, 5'0"-5'2") and I'mma try to lose weight this summer... If I got up on stage I'd be at a loss of what to do; I'd probably just latch onto Bono, or dance very badly :lol: but wow what an experience that would be...!

Wow, I'm so exicted about Chicago that I'm rambling.

:cute: awww, youre so sweet! Thanks so much.
This has been such a dream of mine for so long and it makes it so much better to get to come in PLEBA and share it with you girls too :yes:
I latched onto him at first, but gained some confidence later :D Im sure you could think of something!

kellyahern said:

Great, during Yahweh, not really the best song to pull that kind of stuff :no:

It was during Yahweh! :ohmy: I don't know what these people have in mind (now I sound like my father)! She made herself look like a complete idiot :yuck: (I'm beeing nice)!

I'm downloading the video file. Thank you Queen Bee.

LostAtMoon said:

It was during Yahweh! :ohmy: I don't know what these people have in mind (now I sound like my father)! She made herself look like a complete idiot :yuck: (I'm beeing nice)!

I'm downloading the video file. Thank you Queen Bee.

It would be one thing to try and pull something during the Fly or a song like that, but during Yaweh?
Hey Bono, come grab my boobs during '40' :rolleyes:

:lmao: @U2bonogirl!!!! About '40'! That would be nuts to see someone try that one!! God, the very thought! :laugh:

oh ewww! :no:

i just watched the video... what started off as a really sweet moment (bono singing about her, dancing with her slowly) ended up just *gross*. :down: he told her to stop and she wouldn't, and then she practically stuck her tongue down his throat.

i find the whole thing disrespectful. poor bono. :(

*Ally* said:
oh ewww! :no:

i just watched the video... what started off as a really sweet moment (bono singing about her, dancing with her slowly) ended up just *gross*. :down: he told her to stop and she wouldn't, and then she practically stuck her tongue down his throat.

i find the whole thing disrespectful. poor bono. :(

It was really disrespectful
I was just telling my fiance that if she had a little humor about her during it, if she had been smiling or a little more joking about her antics then he might have given her a little more chance to be bad. :shrug:
I wanted to give him a kiss on the cheek and I was too shy to even do that :reject:

u2bonogirl said:

I wanted to give him a kiss on the cheek and I was too shy to even do that :reject:

aww, there's nothing wrong w/ a short, innocent kiss on the cheek. what this girl did was... much worse! :down:

i do have to say that she is a very beautiful woman, and i like her flower... but the was she acted was not very classy. :huh:

she was beautiful! she needs to use her beauty wisely :(

I think if I met Bono before a show or something I would have the guts to kiss him on the cheek now :yes:
Whats up with me? :laugh: I'll put my hands in his hair...drag him around a stage...and I wont kiss him on the cheek :scratch:

I can't believe what I just saw! Was she under drugs or something?
I hope this doesn't happen again. This one and woman from LA, are ruining everything. If girls keep acting like this I think he won't be pulling any on stage anymore.:grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom