Bono's Dancing Girls!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: I need my U2 concert fix

vivalapopedge said:

Clutter away, I would love to hear/talk about that show :drool:

BTW, that was during Mysterious Ways :heart:

AHH, that is the best song to "shake it too". :dance:

I think if I got up there my legs would turn to jelly, and with Adam watching.... I would just:faint:

Yeah I better keep my arse in my seat:shifty:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I need my U2 concert fix

vivalapopedge said:

I wish I had shots of you, too--that would mean I was in the ellipse too! :p :wink:

Sorry I don't have any photos of you --all the people near the front are just one giant blurry mess :(

Aww, that's ok :hug: And hey, looks like you got a great spot on the rail too :hyper:

BB12 - Next time you should try GA :yes: I was freaked out to try it at first(being the shorty that I am) but it can be a lot of fun.

Carmel - :yikes: I know what you mean! I'd either be all shy or I'd suddenly get a lot of nerve and drag Ads out onto the ellipse :sexywink:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I need my U2 concert fix

kafrun said:

Aww, that's ok :hug: And hey, looks like you got a great spot on the rail too :hyper:

BB12 - Next time you should try GA :yes: I was freaked out to try it at first(being the shorty that I am) but it can be a lot of fun.

This is pathetic, but I started to cry when I realized I couldn't see anything :sad: The people around me were so amazing, and this woman behind me told me it didn't matter if I wasn't in front, Bono was going to dance with me anyway :heart: Didn't happen :( but sweet anyway :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I need my U2 concert fix

vivalapopedge said:

This is pathetic, but I started to cry when I realized I couldn't see anything :sad: The people around me were so amazing, and this woman behind me told me it didn't matter if I wasn't in front, Bono was going to dance with me anyway :heart: Didn't happen :( but sweet anyway :D

Awww, that's lovely :cute: Yeah, I couldn't see a thing from my original spot :grumpy: I didn't get my Bono dance either, but it was a great show. Can't complain. I'm happy for all the lovely ladies who got their dances :)

wayne - Yes, he should've pulled me up :madwife: Hah.. or maybe not, considering I was still getting over my laryngitis :uhoh:

BonosBaby12 said:
Ok I officially feel left out since I have never had GA tickets :sad:

Kara when was that last picture you posted from?

Sorry, didn't see this one :reject:

I think it's from Miami, sometime during the POPMart Tour :shrug:

I'm not too sure :reject:

kafrun-you will get your Bono dance :yes: :love:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I need my U2 concert fix

kafrun said:

wayne - Yes, he should've pulled me up :madwife: Hah.. or maybe not, considering I was still getting over my laryngitis :uhoh:

i wan't talking to you! i was talking to Kara!!!

:lol:

he should have pulled both of you up!! :drool: oooooh la la

:hug: VLPE...Next time you are that close, just give Bono some of these looks here:sexywink:and a lilttle of this :flirt: ...At one point I thought that was the look I was giving Adam but my firend pointed out to me it was more like:ohmy:

:sigh:

waynetravis said:

i wan't talking to you! i was talking to Kara!!!

: lol:

he should have pulled both of you up!! : drool: oooooh la la

That would have been awesome! :rockon:

Carmelu2fan said:
:hug: VLPE...Next time you are that close, just give Bono some of these looks here:sexywink:and a lilttle of this :flirt: ...At one point I thought that was the look I was giving Adam but my firend pointed out to me it was more like:ohmy:

: sigh:

I don't think giving Bono that look :)sexywink: ) would have meant much to him, as I'm only fifteen :lol:

:lmao: I'm sure Adam appreciated the look you gave him :sexywink: :hug:

:hmm: I see...hmmm perhaps you could do what the other under 18 ladies and gents do...just stand there and look :cute:...That should be easy for you anyway.:yes:

vivalapopedge said:

Sorry, didn't see this one :reject:

I think it's from Miami, sometime during the POPMart Tour :shrug:

I'm not too sure :reject:

Thank you I had never seen that picture before and was curious when it was from.

Btw Kara,Carmel and Kafrun all of you are very much worthy of being pulled up by Bono :yes: Adam would be quite happy too :wink:

Oh and Kafrun Im determined that when they tour again Im going to do GA no matter what. Wasn't lucky enough this time around to be able to afford the tickets for it. So happy for all of you though that were lucky enough to have that experience :).

Last edited:
BonosBaby12 said:

Thank you I had never seen that picture before and was curious when it was from.

Btw Kara,Carmel and Kafrun all of you are very much worthy of being pulled up by Bono :yes: Adam would be quite happy too :wink:

Oh and Kafrun Im determined that when they tour again Im going to do GA no matter what. Wasn't lucky enough this time around to be able to afford the tickets for it. So happy for all of you though that were lucky enough to have that experience :).

BB12:hug: It would be awesome if we all where front and center at the next show.

my pics

Here are some of my pics,

NinaBono4.jpg

NinaBono2.jpg

ninabono.jpg

117173371_l.jpg

bridgit said:

That girl was on ZOOTV Sydney,right?She is absolutely beautiful and looked like she"s gone to heaven..i remeber that expression on her face very well
Anyone has that pretty blondie girl from Red Rocks?(dancing on 11 o clock tick tock?)

:applaud: Jess!

I was in line near the Boston DVD girl at the second Boston show in October '05...didn't get to talk to her, but she seemed really sweet and nice, just as she appears on the dvd. :up:

Schmeg said:
:applaud: Jess!

I was in line near the Boston DVD girl at the second Boston show in October '05...didn't get to talk to her, but she seemed really sweet and nice, just as she appears on the dvd. :up:

is there a story of her online somewhere?
it must be pretty cool to have a dvd with yourself getting a kiss from Bono on!

Back
Top Bottom