Bono's chest hair..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Getting back onto the subject of this thread...

Bonodaddynecklace.jpg

bonoelijahpool8tw.jpg

bono_212 said:
what the heck......................what on earth was he doing?

its from TFI friday, they used 2 have the massive heeds of U2 dancing when the breaks came on, and every week it was a different bono body, one week he had a hairy chest the next he was smooth so someone wrote in to ask if bono shaved his chest every week for it, thats why he was doing that, hope that helped :wink: also he says at the end "not saying, am i?!" (soz sad i used to watch the programe every week for the Heeds haha)
Nikkievox x

Nikkievox said:

its from TFI friday, they used 2 have the massive heeds of U2 dancing when the breaks came on, and every week it was a different bono body, one week he had a hairy chest the next he was smooth so someone wrote in to ask if bono shaved his chest every week for it, thats why he was doing that, hope that helped :wink: also he says at the end "not saying, am i?!" (soz sad i used to watch the programe every week for the Heeds haha)
Nikkievox x

sounds cool! but those bodies were different people right? (it would be a shame if Bono would shave it all away!!!)

Galeongirl said:

sounds cool! but those bodies were different people right? (it would be a shame if Bono would shave it all away!!!)

haha ye they where sum guys different ones, i think it was from the collegue they made the heeds in that the guys came from, my mate has a site on the massive heeds and posted pics of guys who wore them, ye be a massive shame if bono shaved that body off is, i love it :tongue:

Nikkievox x

no it isn't.... when a man has chest hair it looks more masculine than a baby-smooth chest.. but too much isn't that great, I agree... but like Bono, Edge, Pierce Brosnan.. that's fine by me!
but why a larry pic in a Bono thread?

the mother of all chests(or should I say father?)
bonosexykopenhagen060720013bg.jpg

did I hear babydoll talking about BabyBonochest?
as you wish ma'am ^^
bonoyoungshirtless8af.jpg

little bit black N White
bonohairy6mu.jpg

bono9by.jpg

bonoshirtlesstowel6um.jpg

treasure trail as a Bonus :wink:
bonosingingfluffyhair2za.jpg

my personal fave
bonotowel1hs.jpg

JCOSTER said:
He is just full of sweet adjectives.....:drool:

Do you think he knows how people feel about him.

yes he does.. .why do you think he wears his hat all the time???? to hide his ego being larger than himself!!

It was Bono's hairy chest that turned me ito a fan of the chest hair.

And it happened right about.......................here.
iconbonothudskylark.jpg

yea same with me... the Rattle and Hum dvd was my first, got it as a bday gift... and lucky for me I was watching it alone.... otherwise I'd prolly get eyed by my sister for :drool: ing..
she came in later.. saw pride.. and was like WTF THOSE SHOES! :eyebrow:
yes, she has a lot left to learn:wink:

Back
Top Bottom