Bono sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
congratulations celia and a happy birthday:kiss:

i know how you feel, i met the b-man in may and it was the most beautifull moment (at least of this year). i can't stop looking at the pics en dvd i have of this meeting.
Bono is such an :angel:

hope to see your pics soon.

celia said:
.... and then he put his cheek against mine and started singing 'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you' right in my ear!!! and then we kissed cheeks and I laughed cos everybody suddenly went Awwwwwwww"

I'm dizzy from just reading it. Is it possible to faint while sitting? Holy crap.

YAY!!!! for you :hyper: What a memorable birthday.
It is too much to imagine Bono singing Happy Birthday to me:combust:

BTW Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!!!

Celia you lucky girl!!:heart: What a happy birthday cheek to cheek with Bono. :combust: What more could you ask for?
*Don't go there everyone*:sexywink:
Happy belated birthday wishes to you, but you've already gotten that. :up: :wink:

celia said:
I really don't know how to describe it - he did smell lovely but I was so taken aback when he put his face so close to mine and started singing in my ear (cos I thought he was just going to sign my paper and walk on), that I just mainly remember the feel of his cheek and stubble and my ear feeling tickled. :cute:

I can still hear his voice in my ear :drool:

OOOHHH....dunno what to say, congrats!!! I know how you feel, I met him earlier this year, and I will never forget the feel of his cheek :combust: Well... that's just the way our man is.....nice, gentle, sexy and smelling good !!!:drool: :drool: :drool: The best B day present you'll ever get !!!!!!

Last edited:
celia said:

"Hi Bono, its my 21st birthday tomorrow, could you please sign Happy Birthday to me on here, and he looked at me in the eyes and said can I SING you happy Birthday.... and then he put his cheek against mine and started singing 'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you' right in my ear!!! and then we kissed cheeks and I laughed cos everybody suddenly went Awwwwwwww"

My Bono crush just kicked over into turbo-drive now. What an amazing story. What a dreamboat he is. Ugh, I will never be right again until I meet that man. If God is my witness, I'll not die without meeting Bono! :sigh:

*imagining Bono pushing my hair out of the way, firmly cupping the back of my neck with his hand... feeling the strength in every fingertip as they find their grip, and feeling his warm breath on my ear as he croons softly*

Yowsa...maybe I should go write in the fan fiction section....:combust:

I can't get this image out of my mind....I'm soooo jealous!

Hmmmmmm, let me remember my 21st birthday..........

Oh yeah, my girlfriends blindfolded me and took me to Chuck E Cheeses!!!!! How's that for pathetic??!!! Well, we had a good laugh anyway!

This birthday of yours is 100X better and I am so happy for you!
I would have stopped breathing if he even looked my way!
Lovely, lovely Bono, singing to you yet!

How do you come off that cloud??? I don't have a clue.
Happy Birthday!!:heart: :wink: :wink: :wink:

starsgoblue said:
*imagining Bono pushing my hair out of the way, firmly cupping the back of my neck with his hand... feeling the strength in every fingertip as they find their grip, and feeling his warm breath on my ear as he croons softly*

I think I need a smoke! :combust: :combust:

:D

OMG! That is a great story!!! Thanks so much for sharing. :) I love hearing such remarkable Bono encounters. Cheers! :heart: :bono:

Right lovely people I have scanned my 2 adorbale pics of Bono, but I either need somebodys help in uploading them on here, or I'll try and find a site where I can upload them myself - depending on if I have time now...

.....he looks so.... ;) :cute:

Ok, firstly the autographs:

autographu2.JPG

Don't ask why Bono has signed this twice lol, I think he signed it for me while I was telling him it was my birthday and then after he sang it and everything he must have forgot and signed it again, :lol:

and now HOLD YOUR BREATHE for this one!!! I can't believe how close it was...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

bonobday.JPG

I cant believe I took this picture I'm usually sooo crap at taking photos and this one is just amazing! I have it now blown up big!!! :heart:

I've just read the whole thread and you guys have started up my Bono crush again big time!!! :lol: that man is just well, you can say so many words about him, wonderful, amazing, fantastic, beautiful, and damn bloody sexy! I know I said this on MSN before Celia but you are so lucky! I can't get over it! I think I need a smoke too and I don't even smoke! :sigh: :combust:

OK, I held my breath and can't seem to get it back now!!
Lovely pics, he looks gorgeous!! You took GREAT pics girl!!
What wonderful memories you'll have!!! :wink:

oh man, I'm so pleased for oyu, but so annoyed at the same time. I was at the studio watching their performance, and hung around for a bit afterwards to see if they came out, and literally must have missed them by 5 minutes
*cries*

Back
Top Bottom