bono look a like website

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Simon22

Babyface
hey check out this website a friend of mine turned me onto. it's another bono look alike site. some of the pictures look pretty good.

Galeongirl said:
:rolleyes: I think this is the reason why newbs aren't allowed to post links.......

There's no need to be rude. I admit that it can be suspect when a new person comes and posts a link right off the bat, but at least it's U2-related.

Not a bad look a like.
He does bare a slight resemblence to Bono, sort of.

As long as he does'nt sucker fans into believing he really is Bono like that other guy does. :tsk:

Wow, nicely done! Of course he's not perfect, but you can't blame someone for their bone structure. I like how the photos have been setup to be nearly identical replicas.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Wow, nicely done! Of course he's not perfect, but you can't blame someone for their bone structure. I like how the photos have been setup to be nearly identical replicas.

I was able to pick out the real Bono...but I gave the pics a good look over first and still didn't feel completely confident with my choice. :lol:

Bonochick said:

I was able to pick out the real Bono...but I gave the pics a good look over first and still didn't feel completely confident with my choice. :lol:

:wink: I knew the real pic, and it was exactly the same, so I figured it...
the one in the left lower corner had me questioning for a few seconds.. in most others, you can see it because the left earring is normal placed, it isn't in Bono's ear...

:shifty:

I think he looks like Bono maybe if Bono was a Country singer. He's not bad--but doesn't appeal to me like the Original. :eyebrow:

If I remember right he came to the Portland show last December with a sign that either asked to sing or play guitar. I can't remember the details but I'm pretty sure it was Portland. Unfortunately his sign didn't get the band's attention enough so he didn't make it on stage (or we all would know - the photos would be in PLEBA). He had on the green hat and, of course, shades. He does make you do a double take. And I'm glad to read that he uses his powers only for good :up:

BTW I spotted the real Bono photo right off. It's probably because I spend way too much time in PLEBA though. :D

hcbiggs2002 said:
At least he's got the right shades and hat and clothes! But I was able to pick the real thing straight away!! :wink:

Me too :lol: All I saw was Bono's hand and a bit of his shades, but I knew immediately ;)
But I think the second one from the right lower corner is pretty good, I like it :)

Last edited:
I got a picture with him in the las vegas GA line.

fakebonoandmee.jpg

Don't hit me--but I think he looks kind of redneck. He certainly doesn't have the beautiful-soulful eyes of our Bono. :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom