Bono in NYC 4/26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JCOSTER, I think you are confusing things a little bit here. :lol:

Many young women have a thing for older, more mature men - in this case: for obvious reasons. :drool:

For all we know, she might have a little crush on B, but who could blame her?

But seriously: I think it's great they are friends and a good team, I hope they do another song together some day.

kellyahern said:
661175H.jpg

WHERE can I get this shirt??? :love: :love: :love: :lmao:

2orangecats said:

I think B is just more rested now than the past year and that's why he looks 'refreshed' and smoother. He's probably just getting lot's more sleep. (One could hope!?)

Ditto!!! I'd look like sh*t too if I had his schedule!! Not that he ever looks like sh*t to me but rest will do a world of good for anyone.

JCOSTER said:
Ahem he's twentysomething years younger than she! :eyebrow:

uh if you're commenting on the comment above you, with hotlinking one4u2 means that thankyou posted pictures from one4u2's photobucket directly, which uses her bandwith...
most people who post here use their own photobucket or imageshack to make sure they're not hotlinking...

not confusing anything here, I just meant in those 3 photos they are holding hands, cheek kissing, and arms around each other for the photos that are being taken so I'm say ahem, he's 20 something years older.

JCOSTER said:
not confusing anything here, I just meant in those 3 photos they are holding hands, cheek kissing, and arms around each other for the photos that are being taken so I'm say ahem, he's 20 something years older.
Yeah, but you said "younger".
:flirt:
But who cares, age is only a number.
Bono's a good couple of years older than me, too, and he can hold my hand any time.

I was so tired today from running with the kiddies I don't know what the hell I am saying today.

I meant Bono is 6 years older than myself!!! And he can still hold any part of me!

I'll be 41 in July. I can't believe I said that. :huh:

JCOSTER said:
I was so tired today from running with the kiddies I don't know what the hell I am saying today.

I meant Bono is 6 years older than myself!!! And he can still hold any part of me!

I'll be 41 in July. I can't believe I said that. :huh:

:hug: :hug:

JCOSTER said:
Hell, he's 6 years younger than I. He can hold anything he wants to from me!

I saw Bono on TV today at the American Idol results show which I believe was broadcast in America last week... and like you say, JC, he could hold anything he wants to me as well...:drool: pfft, sex appeal just doesn't describe it....:evil: :lol:

youvedonewhat said:

I saw Bono on TV today at the American Idol results show which I believe was broadcast in America last week... and like you say, JC, he could hold anything he wants to me as well...:drool: pfft, sex appeal just doesn't describe it....:evil: :lol:

I think the best word would be oozes. He "oozes" the sex appeal.:drool:

:combust: love these pics so much :applaud:

There he goes lady flirting as ever!!!! :drool:

Love the David Bowie ones but yes, aren't they pale?! :ohmy:

Hi JCoster,

"oozes" is the perfect word. By the way, when did you meet him and where? How did you stay in control?????????? YOU ARE SO LUCKY, that is a dream come true- :drool: :drool:

JCOSTER said:

I think the best word would be oozes. He "oozes" the sex appeal.:drool:

...oozes? Geez, yes....from every pore....:drool: :drool: I think if I met him, I'd prefer to stay at the back for a while, give myself a chance to stand and drool, think rude and smutty thoughts and then berate myself for not pushing everyone out of the way so I could get to the front....oh well, that's me....ack...

Very true, youvedonewhat, i was thinking the other day, can you imagine if you had a child who was friends with his children- that would be insane... We apologize to Ali, but hey, I (WE) WANT HIM !!!! NOW!!!:scream: :heart: :love: :combust:

blm said:
Very true, youvedonewhat, i was thinking the other day, can you imagine if you had a child who was friends with his children- that would be insane... We apologize to Ali, but hey, I (WE) WANT HIM !!!! NOW!!!:scream: :heart: :love: :combust:

Dear Ali

I am so sorry but I really can't stop having suspect thoughts regarding your husband. I truly wish I could be a decent person and not have these feelings for him. However, I'm shallow, I should know better at my age but I can't help it....:drool: :drool: :drool: He drives me crazy.:yikes: When I look at him I come over all...:crazy: Ok, I'll try to be a better person. I will try not to lust...I will...You'll just have to give me time.....

I think we can all agree that sexiness is in the eye of the beholder. And David looks absolutely fantastic, but he does not look younger than Bono.

Back
Top Bottom