Bono in NYC 4/26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
661175H.jpg

JC you rock- great pix. NOW, who is that boy with the pro bono t shirt(perfect). could it be his son? and does anyone know where he is or off to now? you all seem to keep up with him very well. i knew he would be at the Tribeca Festival, but where was DeNiro??
I love how Bono is always the gentleman, what class and he looks soooooooo adorable.:drool: :drool:
I WANT HIM:scream:

blm said:
JC you rock- great pix. NOW, who is that boy with the pro bono t shirt(perfect). could it be his son? and does anyone know where he is or off to now? you all seem to keep up with him very well. i knew he would be at the Tribeca Festival, but where was DeNiro??
I love how Bono is always the gentleman, what class and he looks soooooooo adorable.:drool: :drool:

Nope not his son...I try to keep up with him but I missed this one or else I would have been there!!!:sad:

blm said:

It's that womans son. She's one of the producers..

I want that pro-Bono shirt soo badly :drool:

QUOTED BY BONOFOX1:
Bono finally found someone to teach him how to tie a tie!!!

Aahhh, love the child inside the man, he is so sweet, and simple sometimes.:drool:

THANKS !! one4u2:wink:

Last edited:
Looks more like Botox or a good peel to me. He's definitely had some surfacing done to his skin. Plastic surgery would be a bit more apparent.

Of course, it could just be five months off from touring!

Thanks for all the great pix!

(And his eyes/face don't look any different to me.)

And I'm loving all the pics with Bowie and Lou!!!! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom