Bono and Michael Hutchence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonojoshuatreekisshutchence.jpg

I often think about what Bono said about Michael Hutchence , something along the lines that he's always felt if Michael could have just held on for another half hour he'd have gotten past that moment of despair and would still be here. :sad:

love2bmama said:
I often think about what Bono said about Michael Hutchence , something along the lines that he's always felt if Michael could have just held on for another half hour he'd have gotten past that moment of despair and would still be here. :sad:

There was an interview where it sounded like that Bono was almost blaming himself because if he would have called him it wouldn't have happened. :( I feel for Bono too that he thinks that.

JCOSTER said:

There was an interview where it sounded like that Bono was almost blaming himself because if he would have called him it wouldn't have happened. :( I feel for Bono too that he thinks that.

yeah, I remember that too. :sad: I think he also said something about Ali spending some time w/Michael shortly before he died, and that she said she knew he wasn't doing great but they didn't know he was as bad as he was. It's just such a waste.

Back
Top Bottom