Another what would you do if.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
You came upon this scene, a poor, blind, homeless, helpless street musician begging for money on the sidewalk with his guitar. Of course we know there is really no reason to pity him we know he is neither blind nor homeless or poor!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
What would you do? Would you play along? Would you offer him money? Offer to take him home and care for him? Or would you call him on really being Bono? I know some of you girls could come up with some really cool ideas for this one, let's hear them!
YM25800.jpg

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 08-31-2001).]

Aw, that looks so sad! I wonder if the girl offering him the coin has any idea who he is? I would sit down next to him and talk to him until one of us gave ourselves away! I would stay around him and see what happened, I couldn't resist! It's my BONO!
smile.gif

I think if I saw that I would probably faint in the street and get run over by an oncoming bus.
Failing that I would offer to sing while he played guitar- that would be sure to get people offering money
biggrin.gif

Of course I would invite him back to my house for a shower and a meal. Of course I would make sure that the lock on the bathroom door didn't work. Oh and I might get tempted to spike the food with sedative.
Bono would then fall asleep on my sofa and I would invite all you PLEBA girls round in time for when he woke up.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Jody:
I think if I saw that I would probably faint in the street and get run over by an oncoming bus.
Failing that I would offer to sing while he played guitar- that would be sure to get people offering money
biggrin.gif

Of course I would invite him back to my house for a shower and a meal. Of course I would make sure that the lock on the bathroom door didn't work. Oh and I might get tempted to spike the food with sedative.
Bono would then fall asleep on my sofa and I would invite all you PLEBA girls round in time for when he woke up.
biggrin.gif

Bono: *shower shower* *scrub a dub* Rubber duckie you're the one....dum de doo...
Mona: *barge in* what? O gosh....wouldya look at...I was just walking by and the bathroom door just flew open! and well...hey did I put any soap in there? cause I think it...here I'll just come in and check *gangway*

sounds like another PLEBA sleep-over
smile.gif
*watch Bono sleep* who needs tv?

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Is that really Bono in that picture?

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE! I FINALLY UPDATED IT AFTER A VERY LONG TIME! SLIDE SHOWS AND A TON OF PICS FEATURING U2!

http://rattleandhum.icyspicy.com

Good ideas! If anyone catches him let us all know!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Originally posted by Sunrazor:
I'd tranquilize him, tie him up, stuff him in a van, bundle him on a plane, and fly to my super-secret tropical island hideout where the beaches are clean, the ocean is blue, the ferns are thick, the beds are huge, and there is no one for miles in every direction so there will be no one to hear him... uh.... "scream".
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Dammit, you took my answer!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

LOL!
biggrin.gif
I hope this doesn't scare him of us!
wink.gif
I don't deny dreaming about such things myself!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Just as you find me
always I will be
a little bit too free
with myself
-Bono and Edge

[This message has been edited by SamanthaPuff (edited 08-31-2001).]

I'd tranquilize him, tie him up, stuff him in a van, bundle him on a plane, and fly to my super-secret tropical island hideout where the beaches are clean, the ocean is blue, the ferns are thick, the beds are huge, and there is no one for miles in every direction so there will be no one to hear him... uh.... "scream".
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

"Ohh!!! Egyptians!" - Me, on AOL IM

Back
Top Bottom