American Idol play by play!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I miss Bo--I'm buying his record when it comes out. I voted for him! I love him! (Bo glasses almost as hot as Bono glasses :drool: ) Bo had on leather pants too! :combust:

I really think they let Carrie win because she was more cutesy, cheesy, and marketable in a generic way. Bo was too cool for them. Simon even once called him the 'anti-idol' because he's the kind of guy that usually hates the show and its ways. I hope Bo has a lot of success in his career.

kellyahern said:

That's okay, in "Lost" they didn't go down the damn hatch yet either :banghead: :banghead:

OMG! That pissed me offfffffffffffffffffff!!! SHOW US THE HATCH DAMMIT!!!!!!!:madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

oh and I am pissed Bo lost....he was WAY better than that other..chicky person..whatever her name was:madspit:

Bono's Doll said:
I miss Bo--I'm buying his record when it comes out. I voted for him! I love him! (Bo glasses almost as hot as Bono glasses :drool: ) Bo had on leather pants too! :combust:
A few weeks back..
My brother came in ( also an Idol fan) and commented: who does that guy think he is? Bono??
I asked why do you ask?
he said: he wearing shades just like Bono's (( as he pointed to my Rolling Stone Fly cover))

Bo should have won!!!:mad:

I voted for Bo like crazy :( he's awesome. He'll do better than carrie anyway.

bo35ts.jpg

bo109fn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom