Am I f'ing insane? (a St Louis story)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Crzy4Bono:

Yesterday - I got "so what, are you like a Deadhead for U2 or something?" (on my announcement that I am taking vacation to going to yet another show tomorrow).

LOL

biggrin.gif

YES! we are totally U2 deadheads! minus the patchouli oil, the tie-dye, the Volkswagen buses, and the pot! (well, maybe not the last one... lol!)

have fun at the show, Crzy!
smile.gif

OMG i'm totally in love with Adam right now

what a great review- glad you had so much fun! brought back so many memories from boston when i got to be lovey dovey with adam too oooh!

olive sparky!!!!

------------------
She will die and live again Tonight

* U2 Take Me Higher *

For Bono reasons couldn't bear to wash my hand properly after one of the shows I went to - started work at 6am the next day answering questions about the 268 on my hand!
smile.gif

Your Adam story is so cute!

To answer my own question, yes, yes I think I am. Anyway, this show was the best I have seen this leg, Totally amazing. What I went through to make it happen is where the insanity comes in.
I wake up at 5:30 tuesday morning and get ready to head out to st louis by myself. The weather is crappy so I bring plenty of layers and a big blanket, hat, mittens, and my cowboy hat. I have never beent to St Louis before and I was having anxiety attacks just thinking about how to find the Savvis center(mapquest doesn;t always give good directions)
So 2 1/2 hours later I arrive in St Louis, park for free
biggrin.gif
and make my way to the GA line. At 9:45 am I was # 222. It was cold so I settled in for a long day. I planned to meet Hallelujah Here She Comes (gina) in line so I put out my interference tag and hat and waited. She found me right away and we hid in my car for a while to warm up!
About 1:00 it starts to rain. There I was sitting on the ground with my umbrella freezing my ass off. The people in line were so awesome, I can't say enough good things about them all. If any of them are interferencers THANK YOU! Gina and I were invited to huddle around a grill that a guy named Jeff brought. He also gave me free beer to help warm up. When we were told to pack up our crap at 3:30 he even went on a beer run.
I must give props to the line masters. They did an unbelievable job lining everyone up and kept cutters out of line. We stood in the rain for 2 more hours getting soaked and trying to entertain ourselves.
Once we were let in we all were told like gradeschool children to walk to the heart. I couldn't have run if I tried, my toes are still numb. I will never understand what made those STUPID girls who line up at 5 to wear tank tops with no coats, anyway, I digress.
I got into the heart with no problem and was 2 and a half people back from the front on Adams side. One of the Line masters was infront of me and let me hang my coat over the railing. so nice. Everyone who was around me was awesome. Since I was by myself I was just kinda hanging out with everyone. People even offered to let me stay in thier hotel room so I didn't have to drive back at night.
Adam is so great to stand infront of b/c he likes to flirt with the girls in the audience. If you make eye contact with him he'll stare you down and smile. I kept staring at him and he finally made me blush and turn my head away. This made him laugh. It was just like the Dancin in the Dark video although I don't really look like Courtney Cox, and Adam doesn't really look like Bruce and I wasn't dancing like that...so maybe it wasn't just[i/] like it...oh well...I had good eye contact with him the entire show. He nods to acknowledge you, vey sexy coming from Adam. I was also able to make a little eye contact with Larry too. Supersexy in a Red shirt.
Anyway, I really want to say thank you to all the people I meet on Tuesday. U2 fans are the best. And with that, I'll end this ramble.
PS Adam touched my hand at the end of the show.
PPS I got lost coming out of the savvis center and didn;t get home until 3 am, I made it to my 10 am class this morning. "why do you have 222 on your hand?"

------------------
~*Honey*~

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways:
It was just like the Dancin in the Dark video although I don't really look like Courtney Cox, and Adam doesn't really look like Bruce and I wasn't dancing like that...so maybe it wasn't just[i/] like it...oh well...

LMAO!!! hahaha... very funny! great review- i'm glad that you had so much fun! and, yes, i agree that adam is SUPERSEXY during the show- just smiling, smirking, and laughing.
smile.gif
btw, do you have any photos?

Sound like a great time, with the exception of the weather!
biggrin.gif
The GA can be so much fun sometimes. I had the same thing after providence with the 58 on my hand - they wrote it with one of those massive permanent markers, it took me a few days to get it completely off. I was on a transport at work the day after I got back and a bunch of people kept asking me what it was - got a bit annoying after a while...
biggrin.gif

------------------
God has got his phone off the hook, babe...Would he even pick up if he could?

Great review! Glad you had such a good experience.

Aw Adam-what a sweetheart-and I agree-very sexy too. He definitely makes the most eye contact out of all of them in my experience. And he smiles so much
smile.gif

You got Larry in the RED shirt
eek.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways:
"why do you have 222 on your hand?"

Hahaha so true... after the first Philly show, they had written numbers on our hands in sharpies... which are, as you may know, indelible... so when I went back to work I had a faded 127 on my hand. And all my co-workers just rolled their eyes
rolleyes.gif

Yesterday - I got "so what, are you like a Deadhead for U2 or something?" (on my announcement that I am taking vacation to going to yet another show tomorrow).

LOL

biggrin.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Heehee
biggrin.gif

Adam made you blush and turn away!!! How cute!

Them boys have magical powers.

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

The PLEBA Mansion, where the play's the thing...
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/plebamansion

For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono! ~Echo~

Adam made you blush and turn away!!! How cute!

Them boys have magical powers.

Bono without fail makes me turn away.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
I was brave, and forced myself to look, though! *retch*
wink.gif

------------------
love, lift me up out of these blues, tell me something true, i believe in you..

*sigh* I have no pictures to speak of but I hope someone out there does...the only dissapointing part of the show was that these rude girls who were all on their cell phones all night were trying to butt their way up to the front. The people on the rail weren't having of it since they got their early and these people got there late and thought that they deserved to be up front.

------------------
~*Honey*~

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

Back
Top Bottom