adam fanfic pt 15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

annj

War Child
thought I had to add a little adam smut around here just as a taste of things to come in the next chapter:wink:

Between them Adam and Bono used their persuasive charm on Terri's Boss Jen to let her go with them, poitning out eh benefits and opportunities and the promise that they would make up for any expenses incurred by the inconvience of not having her around for a few months. In the end Jen found she could do little but give in and agree in the end, even envying her employee a little as she give her the permission to go.

Terri couldn't believe it was happening, that she was actually going to get paid to be with Adam while he was on tour, and what was better she would be far away from her mother so could keep contact at minimum with the odd phone call, that of course would be breif because phoning from abroad was expensive.. things were turning out better than she had expected.

Being with the band and night after night and watching them perform give Terri a whole new perspective and admiration for Adam
And she found herself going through more film then she had ever needed before trying to capture all the special moments.. which were just too many, her camera was never far from her most of the time. Though she found herself a little biased with her photographs, taking more of Adam than anything else.

She couldn't help herself, everytime the opportunity arose she could catch him and admire him from behind the camera lens, his great body, his smile, his laugh his expressions when serious or not, she even took a few pictures of him sleeping, knowing that she treasured them all as moments she would have of him to keep and look at over and over again at her leisure.

The more time she spent with him, the more she realised how much she loved him, the only cloud hanging over it all was the guilt she felt that they had still not slept together yet, even everyone else around them assumed they did.

Adam was being the perfect gentleman, not putting her under any pressure, waiting for her to decide to make the move when she was ready, but never withholding affection from her outwardly always having his arm around her, kissing and cuddling, or holding her hand. But the more time she spent with him, the more confident she started to feel about herself inwardly so it had a knock on affect
that she felt so at ease with him and did trust him completely, and actually started to believing that he really did love her and it could work between them that her desire for them to take that next step was becoming more stronger than her fear that she was not good enough for him.. which was making her more bolder in her thoughts and deeds towards him.

Like now, she found herself alone with him in the backstage dressing room after the band had just finished a gig, As he was getting changed he had stripped of his sweaty vest and revealed his bare chest, Terri immediatly had her camera on him, teasing him that if the band split up he could always continue a career as a male model, that she found his body great to photograph espicially his beautiful muscular chest.

Adam grinned and threw his sweaty vest at her, it just sailed over her head as she ducked laughing.

"Hmm if you think my chest is so great, why don't you come out from behind that camera and get your butt over here and show me how much you appreciate it" he challenged

Terri let the camera drop from her face as she considered it, "Well now, there is an offer I can't refuse" she had a mischevious twinkle in her eye, and sauntered over to him setting her camera down on the nearby chair. Their eyes locked as she approached him, he remained still, a small smile on his lips just to see what she planned on doing

She reached out and lightly ran her finger down his chest "hmm feels as good as it looks" she remarked

"When did you become a little tease?" Adam demanded in amusement, his arms going around her to pull her closer

"I am not sure.. I think its from I started watching you on stage every night, seeing all those other female fans lusting after you
kind of made me appreciate you more" she grinned

"In that case I love my lustful female fans, and I am very grateful to them"

"Yeah me too" Terri smiled her arms sliding up around his neck, pressing herself closer to him. "And I am even more grateful that you belong to me" she added

"Yeah I do, about time you appreciated that fact" Adam told her, his lips found hers, his teeth biting on her lower lip teasingly tauntingly, and she felt herself turn to liquid as she melted against him as his tongue and lips send a heat through her body that stirred her senses that ached to be satisfied and she had no choice but to respond to him.

When he finally dragged his mouth away from hers to slide it across her cheek and onto her neck, she buried her face in his bare chest, her lips planting tiny kisses against his smooth skin she found her teeth nibbling tiny little bites and wanting to taste and explore like she had never done before whilist her hand roamed across his broad back and shoulders in their own voyage of discovery.

She felt Adam's strong arms tighten around her crushing her to him, she heard him give a little groan against her neck, his body shuddering under the gentle but wanton assault of her lips and teeth and tongue and she found herself enjoying having the power to do that to him, wondering how far she could go.

But she never got the chance to find out as the sound of voices outside the door, made them pull apart, just in time as Larry and Edge walked in, finding the Adam and Terri still in each others arms, they grinned

"Sorry did we interrupt something.. maybe we should go out again" Larry remarked.

Terri felt her face flushed and embarrased she freed herself from Adam's hold, trying to get her disoriented senses back in check

"Its ok guys" Adam spoke up, "It will keep" he shot the flustered Terri a brief smile, "But hopefully not for too long"

'What is wrong with me?!' Terri found herself asking in annoyance later that night as she sat on the edge of the bed in her hotel room

What had happened with Adam earlier in the dressing room plaguing her mind, because for once her inhibitions had gone out the window and she hadn't been concerned with what Adam might think of her.just that she wanted him and needed him badly.. she still did, so much it made her ache.

Which was why she couldn't understand when she and Adam returned to their hotel rooms later that evening, although her thoughts were dominated with finishing what she had started, Larry and Edge's interruption had been enough to put up the old barrier again in her head and she suddenly had withdrawn again back into her shell, and even though her body was screaming for to invite him into her room, she had let him kiss her chastely on the lips and said goodnight and watched him walk away

Even as she watched him, her emotions a confused mess she wanted to run after him tell him to come back wrap her arms around him feel him close to her, but there was some sort of mind block that just held onto her and in the end all she did was open her door and go into her room.

But she knew she would get no sleep, despite getting showered and changed for bed feeling numb, But as soon as she lay in her bed her thought turned to Adam and a restlessness set in, and she had to get up again, distractly she looked for something to do, and reached out for her folder to check on her latest photographs she had taken a few days before and had gotten developed, they were of the guys on stage whilist performing.

There she had come across one of Adam, kind of standing sideways as he played guitar, the shirt he wore unbuttoned revealing part of his chest.. the part she had kissed earlier, her hands now stroked the photograph as it made her mind go back to relive it graphically in her mind, and she thought she was going to go crazy if she didn't feel his arms around her again.

Suddenly mothing else mattered, she knew she could not go on like this, keeping herself away from him, they had to get it sorted out. Putting aside the photo, she decided she wanted the real thing and it was just down the hallway. With her heart pounding with anticipation and anxiety she left her room to go and find him.

The next part I will just leave a link for you to go to read it

Last edited:
hehehe I am half way through the chapter and getting too hot and bothered thinking about my smutty adam mind and I had to take a break but I think I will have it up for tomorrow.. have to format it and upload it

Woo Woo my smutty mind is always thinking about getting onto Adams chest, back, shoulders, arms and hands. I have a thing for men with great forearms and hands, and Adam certainly has those!! (among other things)

Back
Top Bottom