2nd version of Stuck in a Moment video??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chels82

Refugee
i keep seeing a clip for Now 9, those music compilations....and they show a clip of the boys singing Stuck in a Moment standing against a wall. it also shows Bono & his beads! i would love to know what, where and how i can get or see this!

xoxo,
chelsea

I've got it on Morpheus or KaZaa...... you could look on there!! That version is mich better!! IMO...

------------------
Sleep
Sleep tonight
And may your dreams
Be realized
If the thunder cloud
Passes rain
So let it rain
Rain on him

oh my jeeeezus. i found a clip of it on U2.com....i must find more. Bono rolling around on the ground?

*fans self*

i'll look on Kazaa for it!

xoxo,
chelsea

That one was the first one that was made, filmed in NY(I think)in Dec. 2000 the same time they did SNL. The football one was made in summer 2001. The first one is much hotter of Bono, rolling on the ground, his big sad blue eyes looking up, his pretty long dark hair tossed around, his sexy body and poses, and how pitiful he looks, I want to pick him up and save him!

I saw it on my computer once a long time ago. (lol, I make it sound like it just happened to come on my screen while I was sitting there.) I would LOVE to get it on tape, have MTV play it or something, but then they had to go film Stuck: The Goofy Version for us Americans.
wink.gif
Oh well. Maybe someday it'll wind up on a DVD of the complete U2 videos. *hopes*

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

yeah, that?s the european version of it. I must say that it?s way better then the other one.

Bono falling out of a truck over and over again.

The lads running across a busy highway.

The lads leaning against a wall looking dead gorgous.

Edge pulling Bono up from the floor...

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

The American version of "Stuck" was made the day after their concert in Berlin (07-29-2001). I've seen some stils of it on PLEBA. I really must say that it doesn't make sense to me. Why two versions?
The E-version with all the crawling seems to capture the mood of the song so much better.

Originally posted by JENNY:
The American version of "Stuck" was made the day after their concert in Berlin (07-29-2001). I've seen some stils of it on PLEBA. I really must say that it doesn't make sense to me. Why two versions?
The E-version with all the crawling seems to capture the mood of the song so much better.

That's what I heard too, that it was made in Berlin the day after the show. I remember reading that on wire the day after. That's why I was always stunned to hear people swear it was filmed in the Houston Astromdome?
confused.gif
Well maybe the crowd scenes were, and U2 in Berlin were mixed in?

I agree that the 'crawling' one captures the mood of the song, but if you've been an NFL fan as long as I have, you can understand the sad football reference too!
wink.gif

Here is a pic from the football one:

A_037.jpg

one from the 'crawling' one

ck_video_4.jpg

I know I have seen more stills of this, if anybody has more if him rolling around in that sheepskin coat PLEASE post, they're hot!

mmmm yes...i finally found the full version of the video on Kazaa. Bono rollng around on the ground repeatedly is a little much for my heart to take.

one of these days, probably when i meet the band, i'm going to have a U2-induced heartattack....i just know it.

xoxo,
chelsea

Originally posted by President Stupid:
Here are some stills I made a minute ago... the kinda suck, but they're okay, I guess.

stuck1.jpg

stuck2.jpg

stuck3.jpg

stuck4.jpg

stuck5.jpg

stuck6.jpg

stuck7.jpg

AAHHHHH! Those are TDS!!!! (TOO DAMN SEXY!!!)

Thanks, suck they do NOT! They RULE!

And you are such a fooooooool
To worry like you doooooooo
I know it's tough
And you can never get enough
Of what you don't really need now
My, oh myyyyy
You've got to get yourself together
You've got stuck in a moment
And you can't get out of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just love it!

US-Version:
by *stormy* That's what I heard too, that it was made in Berlin the day after the show. I remember reading that on wire the day after. That's why I was always stunned to hear people swear it was filmed in the Houston Astromdome? Well maybe the crowd scenes were, and U2 in Berlin were mixed in?

Well it was definitely filmed in Berlin. They rented an arena on that Monday, it was the VELODROM or the Max-Schmeling-Halle. All the inside scenes were made there.

Originally posted by JENNY:

US-Version:
Well it was definitely filmed in Berlin. They rented an arena on that Monday, it was the VELODROM or the Max-Schmeling-Halle. All the inside scenes were made there.

THANK YOU! You're in Berlin, you should know! I knew I read that the day after it happened, but was always told I was wrong! Vindication at last! How sweet!
smile.gif

Originally posted by chels82:

one of these days, probably when i meet the band, i'm going to have a U2-induced heartattack....i just know it.

xoxo,
chelsea

yeah, but you'll die happy

Okay, Kristie's Big Fat Stuck Opinion:
I haven't seen but a snipped of the rolling around on the ground version, but I already like it better than the football one.
What I Do Like About the Football One:
I like all the obscure references at the beginning, and I like Larry. He makes me giggle. Plus, the brief view of his man-groove. OH YEAH

------------------
What's wrong with this picture?
Keep looking, you'll figure it out.

Originally posted by Kristie:
I like Larry. He makes me giggle. Plus, the brief view of his man-groove. OH YEAH

mmmmm....Larry cheering....*thud* They should really put warnings on allergy medicines: Warning: Do not take and watch, listen, look, or read about U2 while taking this medicine. On another note I finally downloaded the European version last night....*THUD* Bono rolling around, Edge Adam and Larry running...holy brother of batman I can't take all of this.

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

Back
Top Bottom