2013 - 2014 Misc New U2 Pics (Holiday Edition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Instead of ancient pictures of the long ago could someone start a travelogue thread post scenes of historical sites visited like the Hagia Sophia or a Russian Onion where Rasputin hung out with bono.

Well, go ahead and do that yourself. What stops you?

So Sorry but I have none. I don't have a single picture or piece of U2 music I live on the street and use free Wi-Fi in cafe' and hospital emergency rooms,,

dfhvcb_zpsebcfbffc.gif

very quick caps from adam on RTE's late late show to talk 'walk in my shoes' with a couple other spokespeople

PSKBnhl.png

mariana in the crowd
hX0FgRo.png

The Late Late Show - RTÉ Player

says album will be out for the fall as they are finishing it this summer, is enjoying married life and if he knew it was this easy he would have done it years ago, mariana encourages him to get out of the house more and be riskier, says getting busted in the 80s was one of the worst things to ever happen to him... talks about how he thought he had his drinking under control during Zoo TV, then had too many one night and missed the gig. Says he watched his bandmates have families while he used a serious of failed relationships to explain away why he wasn't where he wanted to be personally and professionally.

Back
Top Bottom