2012's Misc Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
walk9306x500.jpg

walk7579x500.jpg

90254342.jpg

---> Most Studded Rock Star Shoes of the Day ? TheJournal.ie

479989_327754380615605_109225552468490_876409_406654211_n.jpg

--> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....132907473433631.21260.109225552468490&type=1

Wow Adam! :love: He just gets better and better looking.
Also love the shoes!

Thanks for these new photos!

Baby looks in the pink of health and has picked up a spade of Bono's activism! (well, they are all activists in some way or another) :heart:

Baby looks in the pink of health and has picked up a spade of Bono's activism! (well, they are all activists in some way or another) :heart:

According to the radio interview he did (and a couple articles I've read about it) his mum was a fundraiser for that same hospital from the 70s onward :) He said in the interview he felt a connection with them because of that which is why he accepted the request :heart:

and yeah...there's no way that's recent just by going off the phone. :yikes: Does anyone still have phone that looks like that? Also, as much as I like the picture that I'm quoting, I hope the picture in question is from 2006 because that's where this shirt needs to stay....

:reject: I do.

It doesn't work, though....

^ Me too. I'm very old fashioned when it comes to phones. In fact, I firmly believe a phone is and should be a tool for taking and making phone calls, no more, no less. I have a camera, an mp3-walkman and, most importantly, a laptop for all the other stuff, I don't need that on my phone. I don't like to talk on my phone in public like other people do, it makes me feel uncomfortable and I really hate it when others talk on their phones for hours and hours near me in a restaurant or train. Sometimes I don't even know where my phone is for a day or two :lol: Seriously, I'm really old fashioned and unless my phone quits working on me sometime soon, I don't think I'll get myself a new one.

^ Me too. I'm very old fashioned when it comes to phones. In fact, I firmly believe a phone is and should be a tool for taking and making phone calls, no more, no less. I have a camera, an mp3-walkman and, most importantly, a laptop for all the other stuff, I don't need that on my phone. I don't like to talk on my phone in public like other people do, it makes me feel uncomfortable and I really hate it when others talk on their phones for hours and hours near me in a restaurant or train. Sometimes I don't even know where my phone is for a day or two :lol: Seriously, I'm really old fashioned and unless my phone quits working on me sometime soon, I don't think I'll get myself a new one.

I'm with you, lu . . . my phone is just a phone . . . . :reject:

:up:

I have a modern phone but I only use it for the odd phone call as like you I hate talking in public, I use it more for texting.

Pamelakellett said:
:up:

I have a modern phone but I only use it for the odd phone call as like you I hate talking in public, I use it more for texting.

I'm using my phone now. But I love, love my tech gadgets. I use my phone as a word processor for writing. I use it as GPS. I use it for my train schedule. My Droid as served me well.

Oh Comet baby, I knew I could count on you for screen captures! I send you ALL the hearts! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I have to say, if his hair really is dyed that dark (and it may not be because his jacket and all the shadows look really super dark there), I don't like it. :reject: If he prefers it dyed I like when he keeps a more natural looking lighter color. Just my :twocents: opinion for ya there, Bono. :sexywink:

I have to say, if his hair really is dyed that dark (and it may not be because his jacket and all the shadows look really super dark there), I don't like it. :reject: If he prefers it dyed I like when he keeps a more natural looking lighter color. Just my :twocents: opinion for ya there, Bono. :sexywink:

They definitely have some interesting lighting effects there. His face looks far too clean and wrinkle free. :wink: And his forehead changes from pink to orange. So the hair colour might be light issues too.

bonocomet said:

It does look darker but he also seemed oddly tan, so maybe there was something weird with the color saturation :lol:

The video was taken with a phone from the TV. That's not how it looked live. His hair did look dark, but I think that's why it's a bit off in color.

Bono popped up briefly on a programme last night about Damien Hirst's new Tate exhibition. Looks as if it was filmed on the same day as the Dierks Bentley piece as his clothes and hair are the same (colours are more muted). It's about the 7 minute mark on here
Damien Hirst - 4oD - Channel 4
Bono was listed as a friend of Damien's. How many friends does the man have? It must take him days to write his Christmas cards :wink:

Back
Top Bottom