Yahweh Screen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mo786

War Child
At one point it says something like:

'We Win, We Loose'
Which is obviously a typo (unless I missed a part of the sentence)

I am sure I have seen that come up twice out of the 3 times I went.

Any idea what the rest of the sentence says? (it comes up quickly)

Surley they wouldnt make such a basic error... any pictures?

That's from the limited edition book that came with Htdaab.

Was the rest of it;

We Win We Loose It's Perfect

No typo, I think someone doesn't know how to spell "lose".

I think it's on purpose... loose can mean "loose" and "lose"... you have tho meanings instead of one..
I don't get it really, but I refuse to think it's a mistake...

All sorts of shit comes up. The city bit is at the end before the heart and its awesome.

There is also a bird at the start and a hand. The writing on comes up for a second or 2.

just to bring up something... if you guys watched 46664 (i own the DVD).. you would have noticed that there is an artist called abdel wright who sings a song called "loose we now" (also on his debut album released recently) -- and thats not a typo, thats how its spelled, so obviously "loose" does mean "lose" in some parts of the world

loose doesnt mean lose anywhere in the world, find me somewhere it does!

anyway this is england and it only means one thing here!

Thought I'd check in - saw this - and, well, I just "have to"... Here is an article I wrote that is published on an entirely different (non-U2) major musical website. 'Hope it helps save the life of at least some reader here.

Showing symbols of paganism-mysticism-spiritism and false religion on a large lit up screen while singing a song to and about Yahweh HAS GOT TO STOP. YAHWEH HATES IT. It BLASPHEMES his HOLY NAME to associate it with false religion/idolatry/spiritism.

As in the "Vertigo" lines Bono sings referring to Satan tempting Jesus that he would give him the glory of all the kingdoms of the world if he, Jesus, would do just one act of worship to him; here we see an act of worship to Satan the Devil being offered through this display of blasphemy and profanity of Jehovah/Yahweh's holy name - to masses of people at a time. Bono has been wanting the kings of the earth to come together to solve global crisises, but giving in to this temptation of Satan-spiritism and promoting the Devil's lies - giving him what he wants - WILL HURT, even cause the eternal death of, any who FOLLOW along into this trap. That could mean millions of people dead forever through this campaign. It could mean killing more people, permanently, than Bono ever wanted to save to begin with. > Satan: JUST GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS/ AND MILLIONS GET HURT.

If Jesus had given in to the Devil, and did an act of worship to him, Satan would gladly have handed him over the glory of all the kingdoms of the earth - Satan would have manipulated the kings of the earth, like he still does today as it suits his purposes - to "give them" to Jesus. That would have meant the ultimate victory to Satan - to have God's firstborn son "bow down" to him. What a "bargain" the Devil would have received with that. He could have laughed right up to God's face and said, "See! Not even your own Son is willing to stay loyal! By Divine Justice, God would had to have killed, permanently, his only begotten and most beloved Son, as well as the rest of the human race at that time. If Jesus had given in, neither you nor I would be alive at this time.

Likewise, blapheming God's name through idolatry and spiritism to masses of people via stadiums and other media will result in permanent death to any of the MILLIONS of people who beLIEve these falsehoods. Idolatry will end up saving no one - just killing them. It also mocks God to his face.

If Jesus had taken Satan's "offer", perhaps Jesus could have used his power received from God to alleviate some suffering and injustice in society there at the moment....but for ignoring - for violating - the most important spiritual issue at hand, again, everyone would soon have ended up dead, with Satan laughing that his trap-trick baited with "relief" for the poor and the unjustly-treated worked.

It is not fair to the masses singing "I still haven't found what I'm looking for" - to present "Yahweh" and "the Kingdom come" or even great biblical paraphrases of God's words, but yet have them mixed with any of the fatal spiritual poisons of idolatry and spiritism. That is what false religions do.

Listening to Satan, working against Yahweh/Jehovah's will, and buying into false religion - which is all instigated by Satan - is what has ruined our world to begin with. FALSE RELIGION is the root cause of everything gone wrong in this world - including starvation, sickness, terrorism, crime, all injustices, and death itself.

Man will NOT be able to TRULY and PERMANENTLY solve these problems. Turning to Satan for help through spiritual treason to the Creator is a trick-trap to have as many humans beings as possible killed at Armageddon for being disloyal to God by individual choice.

As prophesied, the time is rushing on when men will cry out more loudly than ever before that they have achieved "peace and security" - without God's kingdom - his promised heavenly government - extending its administration down over the whole earth.

The Bible explains that their claim of "peace and security" will not accurately reflect reality. Problems will still exist, but blasphemy by the masses will have occurred.

The governments will, all together and suddenly, have turned against false religions - destroying them all through a multi-national political creation of man, which by its claims, blasphemes God and his kingdom by promoting a MAN-MADE FALSE kingdom of God. People look to it with idolatry - as mankind's last hope for global "peace." Yet it is diabolical.

God is having human messengers put his warnings out all over the earth now: Leave false religion and its lies and practices behind:"Get OUT of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues. For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind...That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who has judged her, is strong." [Revelation 18:4,5,8]

The coming sudden destruction of "Babylon the Great" - all false religions - will be immediately followed by Armageddon - with not enough time in between these events for people to "turn around" to meet God's requirements for Divine protection and survival then. Satan's throngs will come up together against the last remaining but TRUE religion and people of God who are actually doing his will. They will move to strike, but now God will act, in vengeance, all at once. Armageddon - God's own war with a heavenly (only) army will ensue; and every last vestige of Satan's world system, as well as all who have chosen to follow his spiritual lies instead of obeying God's fairly and globally offered spiritual truth, will be removed from this earth.

Then permanent and real peace on earth under the Prince of Peace, Jesus Christ - as Yahweh's appointed King of his Kingdom - will be enjoyed here forever by all those who listened to and obeyed God's own scriptural truths - letting them change their hearts and minds to be godly-right, truly grateful, loyal, loving, righteous, good, and true.

"I BELIEVE IN THE KINGDOM COME" - the REAL Kingdom come, with its REAL HOPE and promises that WILL be delivered. I hope you quickly come to put your heart's trust in that too. Act on that, and hold to it through the coming storm.

"Let it go, NOT Revelation"!!!!

:rolleyes:

Not only is the whole message lost onto you, but that was a horribly written article, you don't explain where you're coming from on half the crap you talk about.

fullautoreverse said:
what's actually shown on the screen during yahweh?

here are 2 pics i got during the song...

28104DCP_0930-med.JPG

28104DCP_0932-med.JPG

but these do not do justice to the full video sequence, which is absolutely fantastic - one of the best ones thats played on the video wall during the show in my opinion

Princey said:

but these do not do justice to the full video sequence, which is absolutely fantastic - one of the best ones thats played on the video wall during the show in my opinion

I totally agree with you! It's oneof the greatest moments of the entire show!:heart:

Back
Top Bottom