Which song/s will remind you of the tour in years to come?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOWY at Manchester1 i just did'nt want the song to end
SYCMIOYO Manchester 1 What an emotional song i'll never forget looking across Adam's walkway seeing a girl in tears!

COBL is magical, will never forget it. We also got Bad (Chicago 1) which made me cry! Next stop Toronto, can't wait!!

vertigo - it can't fail to make an impression after hearing it twice!
and maybe wild horses
actually electric co - i loved that every time, can't get enough of that song live

digsy said:
..actually electric co - i loved that every time, can't get enough of that song live

And doesn't The Who's 'I Can See For Miles' snippet REALLY REALLY give the song a powerful ending!

I have to admit that the song never sounded better!

Electric Co.

Miracle Drug with the lights chasing each other around the ellipse.

I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

scottyT said:
Electric Co.

Miracle Drug with the lights chasing each other around the ellipse.

I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

What he said about Miracle Drug. I always go back to Edge playing those gentle notes with the lights acting like comets chasing eaech other.

OffAxis said:
Electric Co. - I never appreciated this song until I saw it performed live.

Yes I totally agree, it's an awesome song.. I will never forget The Edge and Bono on the Left B-Stage Edge playing right in front of me and Bono screaming 'Despite of my rage, Despite of my rage!!!

COBL, Miracle Drug, Vertigo(because it's the first live U2 I had heard in 7 years)and Yahweh(especially) as it's the last quiet one will all be very memorable for me!

oh wild horses too!!!!!!!!! Edge really plays some great ringing guitar on that one.. goosebumps for sure, specially in the soundcheck

The biggest one will be City of Blinding lights. That was a magical start to the show.

Vertigo is the other big one. But really all the songs will remind me of it. And then Ill go cry because we have to wait another 4 years for a tour :sad: Thank goodness there are still some fall shows to look forward to :wink:

The first song I thought of when I read the subject was Yahweh.
After reading everybodies reactions I guess more people think so.

Especially the animtions on the screen will stick with me. They are beautiful and they have an extraordinary colour. When I think of that song it feels as if the screens glow during that song. Almost as if you're standing in front of a face browner (or how you call it)

So definitely Yahweh. I can't wait to get the Milan DVD and experience that song again.

WildHoneyAlways said:
COBL. I'll never forget putting the confetti in my bra. :lol: :happy:

:hyper: lol

for me:

BAD(Chicago IV)
COBL (Chicago IV)
UTEOTW(Chicago IV)
WGRYWH (AmsterdamIII)
Miss Sarajevo(AmsterdamIII)
Elec co(Amsterdam I)
OOTS(Amsterdam III)

oh and the mama MAMA MAAAAMMMAAAA zooropa puppet!!!!!

:rockon:

for me 40 and Miss Sarajevo (Amsterdam 3)!

Never heard these songs live before (though they are absolute classics)... Though COBL, OOTS and specially Yahweh were awesome too, but for this tour it's 40 and Miss Sarajevo for me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom