Washington DC I Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
3.gif

Wrong smilie :tsk:

vertigobono.gif

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns Snippet / See Me Feel Me...Snippet
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While Snippet
7. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. Love & Peace Or Else
vertigobono.gif

11. Sunday Bloody Sunday

(I didn't have your drummerboy saved QB. Made the adjustment)

If they play Crumbs I'll be pissed because besides Walk On it was what I really wanted to hear Monday. I don't have any more tickets so unless I hit a ticket drop or somebody rich loves me I'm out of luck. And I doubt they'll ever play it on future tours.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
GibsonGirl, tell her she can use the phone at 11:30, but until then you need complete silence. Bribe her if necessary. Or, dangle something bright and shiny in front of her to distract her for awhile, then make off with the phone (good idea kelly!)

I would...but she'd probably just schedule another meeting with the damn house Proctor. :mad:

Just got in... Will anything else besides iTunes and Winamp play the stream? Have neither installed, I'm always unprepared... :der:

Varitek said:

Thanks, he's been my favorite since long before his popular days.

I didn't get tickets to Sunday's Philly show cause I thought I'd be using my Sox season tickets to see a playoff game. Oh well, Go White Sox!

I'm for the ChiSox too...funny thing, I was actually at the game that got Tek & DLowe traded to Boston...Seattle 'pen blew a big lead late vs. the Sox, so they decided they needed a reliever...and sent them to us for Heathcliff Slocum. I think they traded for Mike Timlin at the same time, not positive though.

Pop Artist said:
Just got in... Will anything else besides iTunes and Winamp play the stream? I'm always unprepared... :der:

Any program that supports streaming. I think some people here are playing it on WMP and RealPlayer.

Pop Artist said:
Just got in... Will anything else besides iTunes and Winamp play the stream? I'm always unprepared... :der:

MusicMatch will too...probably Windows Media Player and Realplayer as well.

Pop Artist said:
Just got in... Will anything else besides iTunes and Winamp play the stream? Have neither installed, I'm always unprepared... :der:

I'm on Windows Media Player. Click on file, then "open URL"

BonoIsMyMOuse, Johnny Damon's an asshole in person. And not very smart either outside of baseball. And I hate his contrived rockstar fame. But there's no other decent cf/leadoff man on the market....

HOW LONG...

MtTemple4 said:
Okay, I have to go. Somebody jump in! :wink:

Thank you. :drool:

Now my roommate had just better not call anyone. :mad: I hate cordless phones and the way they fuck up wireless internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom