Wanted! Chicago May 10th recording.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adamgirl

The Fly
I already posted this in the U2 tour section but am giving it a shot here too.Hi. I know I don't visit these forums too often. I was at the Chicago May 10th Bono's birthday concert last night and am really wanting a recording of it. I don't have any other Vertigo Tour concerts to trade but do have the following concerts to trade. I'm also known as noiey on zootopia.

Elevation: Minneapolis 5/1/01 & Chicago 10/16/01

New York Irving Plaza,
U2 Popmart Mexico City
Popmart Sarjevo
Zoocoustic
Zoo TV DC
Chicago 4/29/87 aka (Rock's Hottest Ticket)
Adam's missed Concert in Sydney (poor sound quality but you can hear it)
Reseda, CA 3/15th/81 aka (Ides of March)

Hi there. There's actually a forum specifically for trades from this tour. I know you're probably just excited about this show, but around here it's considered rude to ask for a bootleg until 2 weeks after the show. The tapers need time to make their files (whatever format they choose) and distribute. Someone will have this show available eventually.

I'm aware that it is still early and that people need time which I should have mentioned before. I'm just trying to be prepared for when they do start to turn up. I had good luck on interefernce with them for the Elevation tour which is also when I was a little more active on this fourm. I do have this posted on the other fourm and am just trying to cover my basis. I'm trying and don't mean to be rude or sound childish which I think I might be verging on right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom